orange51611

Oct 9, 2018
This is my first post on this forum even though I've played like a 100 games from here during the 3 years I used this site and this is one of my favorite games on here. The animation style is definitively my favorite. Can't wait for the next update

Reactions: PBS666

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Thanks for the update progress Hav ( forgot to post it myself as always :Kappa: ) ...looking forward to playing the update of one of my favorite games :giggle:

*Mia reminds me to Hestia with less boobs so* :sneaky:

Last edited:

malfeitor

Oct 11, 2020
While I wait for the next update I have a question for those who played it longer than me.
Is this a game where I can keep playing from my save when the next update come or do I have to play through it all again?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck some people are just so fucking lazy, like really post the update 6 posts below the one I did.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So just curious, will we get more girls in the future or are these four the only ones?

Also, will these still be a lot of content coming?
Like, more maps and such.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So just curious, will we get more girls in the future or are these four the only ones?

Also, will these still be a lot of content coming?
Like, more maps and such.
4 girls only.
Yes, more content is coming. New area/map in next update.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Question: I'm planning on getting a new PC soon. Would this and other Visual Novels run ok on "Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core 3.7GHz"?

Note: Currently using Ryzen 3700X.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
I really like how everbody reacted to that question.
No insults, just a few cool things about when, where, who, and how. As far as I read, nothing toxic.
What a nice thing, made my night!

Edit: Anybody knows when the next update is to be expected?
Could be others were wondering the same thing. As for the Update, I wish I could help you on that. No idea here. I'm wanting it too.

4.60 star(s) 687 Votes