Quahom

Dec 12, 2018
Oh my... what a wonderful game, not just the graphics, sound track but the story, plot, trying to unravel the mystery , interaction with the characters ... I am thoroughly enthralled and enjoying this game... Kudos to the designer... ;-)

Reactions: Bongmaster69

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Question: I'm planning on getting a new PC soon. Would this and other Visual Novels run ok on "Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core 3.7GHz"?

Note: Currently using Ryzen 3700X.
Dude, I'm using a shittly 2012 laptop computer with an intel core i3 and 3 point something GHz, 4gb of ram, and nothing else. Every game will run smoothly, in my case, some of them just tend to get stuck. But in your case, it will be smoooOoth.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
So just curious, will we get more girls in the future or are these four the only ones?

Also, will these still be a lot of content coming?
Like, more maps and such.
To be honest, I hope it stays at 4. Too many series dump a dozen love interests into the game and give you diluted relationship building as consequence. The corollary is a game which just takes a looong time to finish, but I've never really seen a game with more than 4 love interests finish in a satisfactory manner. So the jury is still out on whether the latter might exist.

Reactions: Watcher X

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If you want someone else's save try using thread search, or at least be specific with your request.
I have a save, right at the end of all current content.
I have a save, close to the start.
I have others, from other points of progress throughout the story.

Where are you asking for a save from? At which point of the game?
Seems a bit daft to ask for one at the end of all current content, there will be nothing to play.
So I have no idea at which point you want a save to be from.

Last edited:

CHALLENGER22

Oct 18, 2019
Noreia is 1/4 of them. Her assets are plenty. ;) (y)
nahh... she is more like Robin with little change for me. And frankly I mostly love human/elf sex animations rather than monster or any other race.
I would definitely like to see at least 1 human milf ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
nahh... she is more like Robin with little change for me. And frankly I mostly love human/elf sex animations rather than monster or any other race.
I would definitely like to see at least 1 human milf ;)
Yeah, no elfs in this game, I'm afraid.
3 human girls and 1 goddess.
The goddess is a MILF, but definitely not human. Sorry man.
I find this a great game. If you've not tried it, I highly recommend giving it a go. (y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's fine as I am really not asking for elf in game & just pointing out my pref. in animation. Anyways game is really good & hope we get update soon :)
Ha ha, I get you. (y)
Thing with difference between Noreia & Robin, Theo said a while back that he wanted Noreia to be bigger than the other girls. giving her a motherly goddess vibe.
So she def ticks MILF, just not human. Not with those antlers!! :LOL:
Good fun, having something to grab onto. lol ;)

Yeah, absolutely looking forward to the update!!! (y)

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
It is quite commendable that in such a short time, we have reached the new version, but I really feel sorry for the fact that the author pays attention to comments that require (crave) a new version and faster software. In my opinion, it is better to do it at your own pace, otherwise there will be creative burnout. And haste is not always a good thing, we clearly saw this in the example of Cyberpunk

Reactions: whichone
4.60 star(s) 686 Votes