wacasac230

Dec 6, 2019
395games_Rathieu Enjoying the game so far. Ran into one bug though:
When scrolling the scroll wheel backwards to go back, and then forwards again, the danger level goes down but not up again. So by doing a weird backwards and forwards dance on the scrollwheel, you can get a lot further in one trip.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It doesn't make me feel weird, it is just not fun to spell when your dyslexic like me, and Grammarly ain't much fucking help.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That was not the core point I was making, it ain't my fault it went this way.

Quahom

Dec 12, 2018
I am enjoying this game. I have played it three times and find new things each time. I don't want to know the how the "magician" does the act. I just want to enjoy what the magician does... please continue ... I look forward to what is coming...

Reactions: splamo

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I don't want to know the how the "magician" does the act.
To make it more fun, I didn't have a cutscene where the MC uses her to save Mia, and I was completely at a loss as to what kind of magic they were talking about. It wasn't until I opened the files that I realized I didn't have this scene.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
i wish we could have gotten more time with sister while she dominates him i hop in the next update we can get a lot more of this it was so hot

UNNI_FIED

Sep 21, 2020
I am not going to lie, I don't give a fuck, I like the animations as they are, at this point the fap is just gravy for me, I am more interested in the story and wanting to save the woman with the name that sucks if your a dyslexic like me.
Now this, this is the true way of playing adult games :love:

Reactions: Havik79 and S - Boy

Jbrown87

Jan 23, 2018
i wish we could have gotten more time with sister while she dominates him i hop in the next update we can get a lot more of this it was so hot
I dont know. For some reason, i just dont trust her. I feel the big blue cockmonster still has some hold over her that we havent seen yet. I may be wrong but i feel a future return home from the city will be an empty house because of her.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Trust me, I have a lot of patience when it comes to adult games (for example I managed to 100% complete HuniePop 2 and that took ages). As I said I like this game for its art and animation but IT IS really repetitive.
The patter is always the same:
train --> go in the woods to pick mushrooms --> kill racoon --> go back home --> sleep --> train --> go fishing --> kill bear --> go back home --> sleep............

It's exhaustingly repetitive. :rolleyes:
Might seem weird, but I kind of like the hunter/gatherer aspect. Fills some desired primeval niche of providing for your mates. Admittedly, I'd probably enjoy it more if the hunter/gathering system could be a little more complex- but this is Ren'Py we're talking about here. This is probably as deep as gameplay can go with an engine tailored for visual novels.

I appreciate 395games taking the effort for giving us this much in the first place.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
To make it more fun, I didn't have a cutscene where the MC uses her to save Mia, and I was completely at a loss as to what kind of magic they were talking about. It wasn't until I opened the files that I realized I didn't have this scene.
Holy shit, same. I didn't see anything, only her falling and being watched and I was like "BUT WHY THE FUCK THEY'RE SAYING HE USED MAGIC IF SHE ONLY JUMPED??????? CATCHING SOMEONE FROM FALLING IS FUCKING MAGIC? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DUDE, I KNOW YOU'RE EXPERIENCING BIG AMOUNTS OF STRESS BUT DON'T BE SUCH A DICKHEAD".

Afterward, saw the magic training (the real magic training) and i said "oh"

• Haha
Reactions: GottaRun
4.60 star(s) 686 Votes