thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I know what you mean with it being easy for me. And I know that the early game definitely needs to be updated to be on a level with the later content. The thing with the grind and Robin or the other characters is just that right now I get very contrasted feedback. Either 5 stars loving it or 1 star hating it. Which makes it a bit difficult to evaluate what needs to be done. Of course I am always glad for any kind of feedback, but right now it is difficult to find that proper balance, I am looking for it though. :D
Probably speaking to your point, but I personally loved the desperate atmosphere early game had. Scavenging for food and trying to make sense of a world turned upside down was great. The grind was about putting you and Robin into a place where you weren't certain about whether each meal was the last you'd have in the foreseeable future. If the beginning were too easy it'd trivialize the situation you find yourself within after the immediate advent of an apocalypse. It's only after the initial harrowing days that you find the means to reliably get food on a consistent basis with your garden.

I think the early game grind is perfect because it captures the atmosphere of the story being told. I personally wouldn't touch it unless you can work a miracle and somehow spice the grind up with a VN game engine. But regardless of whether it's possible to spice the grind up, I think that early game grind should stay lest its loss diminishes the experience and impact of the story.

Last edited:

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I mean, to be fair, it's not exactly optional to the MC either iirc.
And we again returned to the old, only now we do not have" footfetish "evil, but "Fendom" (which is still 1 and with a plot. Although I would put here the first scenes with Mia, when she teased MC)

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
How do I get Mia's last scene? I get the heart on her image but I've tried everything I can think of to trigger it but nothing.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
How do I get Mia's last scene? I get the heart on her image but I've tried everything I can think of to trigger it but nothing.
To begin with, open all the conversations by the fireplace with her (the event is checked for 6 points of the relationship with her), then drink tea in the kitchen and ask her to help (you may need 2 times, since Robin goes first)
Don't start again with this femdom war please, I want to enjoy the thread thanks.
I also do not like to subdue such people, but as you can see, sometimes "stray" come across and this can not be avoided.

Reactions: Ryohky

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
To begin with, open all the conversations by the fireplace with her (the event is checked for 6 points of the relationship with her), then drink tea in the kitchen and ask her to help (you may need 2 times, since Robin goes first)
That's exactly what I did, but it just triggers the first missionary scene, no matter how many times I make tea.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One of the good games.
But why Femdom not optional ??
Um because there is NO femdom.
I mean, there kind of is, the footjob scene in the lab is pretty much femdom.
Yeah. I exactly mean that. Already tired of them. Why the hell it is not optional ???
Shaking my head. I find it rather hard to understand. They seem to be perfectly fine with a hammer to the testicles, but a footjob is somehow more threatening to them. So fragile. In both cases, she's being mind controlled.

As Sigmund Freud once said, "Sometimes a footjob is just a footjob."

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
You do realize the protagonist is borederline rapey with her from the very start, right? In no scenario it is socially, morally or intrinsically acceptable to insistently and intrusively demand sexual rewards from a scared survivor amidst a paranormal apocalyptic event, and the MC does that all the time. I'm not the SJW type to complain about this stuff, at best I find it annoying because the MC has the mindset of how a 13 year old basement dweller thinks flirting works, but if I was Robin and some random ass dude was trying to coax sex out of me, and I had no alternative or escape, I would as well be the biggest, laziest slob in the world. You want to demand sexual favors off of me? Then you best earn them!

... at least until Robin develops whatever Stockholm syndrome she later depicts.
[/QUOT
I expect you would be quickly kicked to the curb. Its his place, its his food, she hardly contributes anything. Field kick sixty yards, and she would have to beg to come back. I protect my own, but I will not be taken advantage of.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Use the search tool at the top right of the page and look for cheats. Makes all the difference to how long you last out there in the big bad forest. This is a fantastic game and has plenty of content.
I may reinstall the game, It is currently in my recycle bin, as I became disgusted by the repetitive content. Air rifle yeah, and one shot and he is too stupid to be able to cock it again, and what only one pellet or whatever it uses a day? He may not be able to reload during a scene ok, I can accept that with a one shot one chamber ranged weapon, but once that encounter is done, he could reload, before moving further.

4.60 star(s) 685 Votes