Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I may reinstall the game, It is currently in my recycle bin, as I became disgusted by the repetitive content. Air rifle yeah, and one shot and he is too stupid to be able to cock it again, and what only one pellet or whatever it uses a day? He may not be able to reload during a scene ok, I can accept that with a one shot one chamber ranged weapon, but once that encounter is done, he could reload, before moving further.
...if we talk about realism you'd also have to stock up on pressured air tanks and pellets.
while it's true you can only use a single shot a day it's also true that you can repeat that an unlimited ammount of times.
Also later you'll find a 2 barreled shotgun and you can keep shooting twice a day without ever finding more ammo

Reactions: Bogan53

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
I know what you mean with it being easy for me. And I know that the early game definitely needs to be updated to be on a level with the later content. The thing with the grind and Robin or the other characters is just that right now I get very contrasted feedback. Either 5 stars loving it or 1 star hating it. Which makes it a bit difficult to evaluate what needs to be done. Of course I am always glad for any kind of feedback, but right now it is difficult to find that proper balance, I am looking for it though. :D
One thing you could do is have an option in the extras page to unlock cheats there. That was if someone starts a game and finds it to be a grind they can cheat there way to to H content without having to start a new game on easy mode. (Also I don’t know if easy mode effects the skill gains.) then if someone gets tired of it they have an easy way to skip past the grind. I wouldn’t change the core game. I think it’s good how you made it. (Also a lot of the 1 star reviews are people who don’t want a game. They just want the H scenes. They can go play one of the hundreds of other games that just have that and don’t have gameplay.)

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
One thing you could do is have an option in the extras page to unlock cheats there. That was if someone starts a game and finds it to be a grind they can cheat there way to to H content without having to start a new game on easy mode.
With cheats, not everything is so simple. Of course, I'm not a programmer, but in my opinion, it's not a matter of seconds - creating a transfer to the end of the game. The closest thing you can do from an easy one is to open all the scenes through the command (but it's a little easier here, because the gallery, in many games, can be opened by bonal substitution of several variables in the code). If you are referring to resource cheats, then it is also not as clear as you want it to be. You can easily get the food yourself by simply writing "food" in the console and writing what value you want. With weapons and damage here is another matter, you can just write the damage and the number of charges in the "dungeons" file, or you can also use the console (I do not know here, since I am too lazy to check)

Reactions: S - Boy

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
395games_Rathieu Love the game. It's not grindy and the story is pretty cool. I can't wait for update 7, not sure when it is as I am a new player to this game and have yet to see how often you post updates. Just wanted to say thanks for the immersing story and really cool game. KUDOS.

Reactions: elpin and 265lutab

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
395games_Rathieu Love the game. It's not grindy and the story is pretty cool. I can't wait for update 7, not sure when it is as I am a new player to this game and have yet to see how often you post updates. Just wanted to say thanks for the immersing story and really cool game. KUDOS.
Cool, happy to hear that you like the game. And 0.7 will come next week for my patrons, the public release is 7 days after that.

m4573r3xp10d3r

Nov 13, 2018
I'm really liking this game so far but it needs some work in terms of direction. I'm stuck on "spend time with Robin and Slowly warm her up to your idea" but no new options ever show up for anything and there are no hints at all in the game.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm really liking this game so far but it needs some work in terms of direction. I'm stuck on "spend time with Robin and Slowly warm her up to your idea" but no new options ever show up for anything and there are no hints at all in the game.
Pass time means near the fire in the living room

m4573r3xp10d3r

Nov 13, 2018
Thanks for that advice, I never would have found that by myself. Now if I can just get passed the stamina/combat system I'll be okay

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
- I don't want to head out right now... -

So, even if we need to pass time for story related or relationship advancement purposes, we can't go out and acquire food to pass some time instead? We have to just sleep to do so and waste the already minimal food we possess in the process of waiting?
If I understand you correctly, your hero does not want to go out into the forest. It looks like you didn't complete all the tasks before your first trip to the forest. Review the task log and perform the necessary actions.

4.60 star(s) 686 Votes