Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
- I don't want to head out right now... -

So, even if we need to pass time for story related or relationship advancement purposes, we can't go out and acquire food to pass some time instead? We have to just sleep to do so and waste the already minimal food we possess in the process of waiting?
If I understand you correctly, your hero does not want to go out into the forest. It looks like you didn't complete all the tasks before your first trip to the forest. Review the task log and perform the necessary actions.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
If I understand you correctly, your hero does not want to go out into the forest. It looks like you didn't complete all the tasks before your first trip to the forest. Review the task log and perform the necessary actions.
Stupid me had clicked on the books on the shelf in the main bedroom but it just kept stating "books, books, books" over and over again. I re-loaded my save and not sure if that's what triggered it or not but it brought up the mushroom book after doing so. At that point, it then allowed me to leave the cabin.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
So do you have to sit by the fire with Robin a number of times before it does anything? My Affection is at 0 with her currently and if I sit with her by the fire, it says no change has taken place after doing so. Do you have to do it like a minimum of 5 times or something for it to have an effect or is it just a waste of time to do so until you've completed something else first?

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
So do you have to sit by the fire with Robin a number of times before it does anything? My Affection is at 0 with her currently and if I sit with her by the fire, it says no change has taken place after doing so. Do you have to do it like a minimum of 5 times or something for it to have an effect or is it just a waste of time to do so until you've completed something else first?
Super short guide-you do everything that is said in the list of tasks (except for finding a whetstone, it will be found later in the plot), if you need a relationship for scenes or a plot, you spend time with a girl by the fireplace (you need to pass a new dialogue, since it gives you attachment points)

Reactions: Game Lord

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
This game is one I'm proud to support and look forward to release date the most. The quality of work and skill is second to none. 395games is getting close to his Patreon target to be able to work on the game full time. So if your able, sign up and help him realise his goal.

I don't normally spruik developers, but this one really deserves it. Quality games should be rewarded.

4.60 star(s) 680 Votes