BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Mainly you learn more about that shadow with the blue horns controlling her and a bit of information about your relationship towards the girl.. the most important part of the game is learning magic and understanding both Noreia's character and power.
I haven't skipped the Noeria parts, so I guess I haven't missed anything extremely relevant then.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I haven't skipped the Noeria parts, so I guess I haven't missed anything extremely relevant then.
well you might find the following Plot of the "Sister" a bit confuseing if you skipped to much of her story and Events... maybe feel a bit frustrated even about the slow pace of the MC bonding more with her

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
well you might find the following Plot of the "Sister" a bit confuseing if you skipped to much of her story and Events... maybe feel a bit frustrated even about the slow pace of the MC bonding more with her
I don't mind the slow pace. And I suppose that if I am confused with the subsequent development of the events I will ask to see what happened.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don't mind the slow pace. And I suppose that if I am confused with the subsequent development of the events I will ask to see what happened.
Don't worry, you haven't missed anything substantial about Lily.
Think we did learn some bits about the director, but nothing that will leave you wondering later.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Kinell

Aug 5, 2019
A "Max" notification on stats would be nice, rather than training constantly with no reward on a stat that is already full for that point of the game! Just an idea.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
A "Max" notification on stats would be nice, rather than training constantly with no reward on a stat that is already full for that point of the game! Just an idea.
There is no Max on Health or Sneaking.
Only Attack is capped (at lvl 5) & does display Max when you reach it.

The only way you can train without reward, is if you do not choose a different skill & leave the incoming points collecting in this one, once it is complete.
Stamina won't let you train anymore, once it reaches max.

Last edited:

CHALLENGER22

Oct 18, 2019
Super game, loved the animations specially cause of sound & nice cam angles. Love to see face to face standing sex scene in future if possible as well speed option for animations. Anyways thanks for such a good game & good luck.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i mean sure but i want to see the goodies from THIS game.
So play THIS game?
Seriously, it's good. the story is decent and the sex will mean more if you know the characters.
It's worth playing & the scenes are hot.

Last edited:

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
where i can find 10 stone to make lily room ?
If you have a task - to find a place for mining stones. You need to come to the lake and there will be a right turn. If this quest is not there yet, do the others until it appears. If you have already found it, use the "sticks" on the table in the kitchen to send Mia to collect stones

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Right folks, what do we think we're going to find through the tunnel?
Hopefully Noreia, but presumably quite a bit of trouble, too!
Wonder if we'll need to stay in the room we used previously, when exploring the hospital and city, or if we'll establish a temporary new base of operations.
Are we gonna face the director, too? Or is it too early to go for him, still?
Questions....

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Right folks, what do we think we're going to find through the tunnel?
Hopefully Noreia, but presumably quite a bit of trouble, too!
Wonder if we'll need to stay in the room we used previously, when exploring the hospital and city, or if we'll establish a temporary new base of operations.
Are we gonna face the director, too? Or is it too early to go for him, still?
Questions....
From the funny things - it would be nice to see a reference to minecraft or Isaac (after all, the long-awaited update was recently released). Well, if the truth is true, most likely there will be a maze with a bunch of shadows (1-2 for the battle), well, a bunch of things that shed light on what is happening.

Reactions: whichone
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes