Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, pressing the tab button to skip over something you have already seen is just so hard, so much work.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, pressing the tab button to skip over something you have already seen is just so hard, so much work.
Many do not open the help section in the game. I only found out that it says management when I started making translations, and I saw that there is a description of the control keys in the interface section. Although I've been through enough novels before.

Yah, shouldn't assume that there are no alternative for tea drinking
I'm not saying that this isn't the wrong way to open the scene. The developer himself wrote in the update post how to get it. I just said that you can't open access to this scene until you get a certain amount of relationship with Mia

dpfmfl

Jun 28, 2018
Why I cannot go next? I have knife, old airgun and broken axe
Before I found shovel and made something with whetstone.
I don't remember correctly.
Question saying still looking for a whetstone and train like usually do.
Do I missed something?? Also I cannot go forward in the forest before go to the fishing.
Please help me
screenshot0003.png

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Why I cannot go next? I have knife, old airgun and broken axe
Before I found shovel and made something with whetstone.
I don't remember correctly.
Question saying still looking for a whetstone and train like usually do.
Do I missed something?? Also I cannot go forward in the forest before go to the fishing.
Please help me
The "wheststone" task will stay until you unlock the next area.
There are 2. One is a stone that doesn't really do much, the other is found when exploring the next bit of the map.
For now, training is what you need.
If you struggle for stamina, make sure to visit Robin and get the boost.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Micro fix for a task with a whetstone. Logically, it should work - I just wrote in the task log that the quest can be closed after the opening of the second territory. I've lost all my saves from the early stages, so I won't be able to check it works

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes