whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm kinda curious.... We will only get 4 girls (Robin, Mia, Lily, and... well, our dearest unknown sort of goddess that I can't recall her name)? Or there will be plans for secondary / extras girls? I couldn't care if another main girl joined us tho. The animation, faces and everything is beautiful <3
Just the 4, I believe. (y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
erm... i didnt get to that part yet... i just made her talk to me with the fish
You're clearly not very far through the game, at all. What it seems that you've done is jump to a negative conclusion, based on very limited understanding of her character.
There has been a lot of advice provided by helpful people here, trying to give you a better understanding.
I'd suggest looking at it, rather then attempting to continue telling us why you don't like her. Some of it may help.
Yes, she doesn't fawn over you immediately & has some of her own issues to get through.
As multiple people have informed you, it does not continue that way, once you actually progress in the game.
You know how people in RL get to know you better, then open up more? It's the same with her.
You never met anyone who you didn't like initially, but who turned out to be OK, after all? It's the same with her.
edit: gave it another hour, cant stand the bitch anymore lol. im out.
:ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Reactions: possum1

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
So did you make one for MIST? I am not seeing it on the list. I only ask because I need one very badly. Im stuck as hell on this game and I'm dying to know what happens next!
No i didn't do one, i don't play this game, sorry.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So did you make one for MIST? I am not seeing it on the list. I only ask because I need one very badly. Im stuck as hell on this game and I'm dying to know what happens next!
Let us know where you're stuck, someone will probably be able to help.

jessetechno

Dec 19, 2019
Can anyone help me on this:
I have collected and prepared everything to head out for the city. I went to the city and then ended u coming back to Robin and Mia. Now its time to head out again so I have to:
1. brief the girls
2. talk to Mia cause she wants to talk "SPENDING A NIGHT"
3. Get the map from Robin

I briefed them and talked to Mia but it NEVER REGISTERS that I did... so I go around and around with Mia but can't do anything else cause the game keeps saying that I need to talk to her BUT I ALREADY DID! What am I doing wrong???

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Its all good... Im just desperate at this point cause I am stuck and I can't get out.
I'm pretty surprised by this. Since on a Russian-language site, on the contrary, reverse comments. People of course praise the game, but run it for 2-5 hours and say - now you have to wait.
Actually, I'm also waiting, because I like the plot more than the scenes. I generally passed the last game of the author without playing it, just reading all the dialogues in the game files.

I briefed them and talked to Mia but it NEVER REGISTERS that I did... so I go around and around with Mia but can't do anything else cause the game keeps saying that I need to talk to her BUT I ALREADY DID! What am I doing wrong???
Have you tried talking to her by the fire in the evening?

jessetechno

Dec 19, 2019
Have you tried talking to her by the fire in the evening?
I have, and like I said (I think) the game says I need to talk to her even if I try to go through the chair by the fire:
Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 12.07.25 AM.png

The only way I have found to start the talk is to click on her and click the top option "Spending a night.":
Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 12.07.45 AM.png

As soon as I do that she asks to go to the fireplace and the scene moves there where the two talk for a while and then everything returns to the way it was (with her waiting in the bedroom by the map) and the "Spending a night." event shows as if I never went through it!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Going to second what the other person said " You really should play this one"
There are really very few games of this quality
I will try one day, but thanks for the feedback

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I will try one day, but thanks for the feedback
In your case, it is better to really wait for the full release, since we have just finished two acts and moved on to the third in which the active plot began.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I should. But I get this instead:
Try to poke at everything, as I passed this moment with ease. On the edge, you can try to go back to the save, maybe some error occurred

Reactions: JokerLeader

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have, and like I said (I think) the game says I need to talk to her even if I try to go through the chair by the fire:

As soon as I do that she asks to go to the fireplace and the scene moves there where the two talk for a while and then everything returns to the way it was (with her waiting in the bedroom by the map) and the "Spending a night." event shows as if I never went through it!
Did you try simply selecting "Talk", rather than "Spend the night", when you click on her?
It says that you need to "talk to her", maybe it literally means to choose that option?
What does the Quest Log say?

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Can anyone help me installing the incest patch on Android?

The instructions simply say

To install the patch, simply drag the file "mist_patch.rpy"
into the "game" directory of MIST.
I cannot find a 'Game' directory.
I have a 'Android/Data/Mist.game' directory but the only folder in that is 'Files' with a 'Saves' folder in that.
I've installed the patch in both locations with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Can anyone help me installing the incest patch on Android?

The instructions simply say

I cannot find a 'Game' directory.
I have a 'Android/Data/Mist.game' directory but the only folder in that is 'Files' with a 'Saves' folder in that.
I've installed the patch in both locations with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.
Due to the specifics of the android, it can not be delivered in such a banal way. To do this, you need to compile the game together with this patch, so you need to ask someone who knows how to do it

• Sad
Reactions: paradroid
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes