grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Hi. I'm missing the last two events for Mia - although I finished 6.2 version and waiting only for the fix for 7 - and have no idea how to get. Also, I see a blinking heart for Mia, but nothing new shows when I click on it. Any ideas, please?
Did you talk to her in the living room. At night click on the chair and talk to her if you done all that the next time you drink tea you can pick Mia instead of Robin

Jbrown87

Jan 23, 2018
reinstalling joiplay /switch with beta
disabling hw vid in setting in joiplay app
i'm not sure which one fixed it, thats what i did
How did you fix it? Ive tried everything from reinstalling joiplay to togling hwvideo to turnin the whole fucker off and back on and no videos load in the game and give the fucking error everytime a video scene plays. Pisses me off to no end especially when it comes to story scenes and of course sex scenes

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Did you talk to her in the living room. At night click on the chair and talk to her if you done all that the next time you drink tea you can pick Mia instead of Robin
Thank you! Gave me one of the two missing scenes. But still miss the last one. Any idea? Sorry for being a pest.

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
How do you use that save? I put it in the renpy file of the game in appdata, but it doesnt show up in my game
MIST-0.7-pc\game\saves

In the folder with the game is a folder with saves, just throw the save there. There may not be this folder if you have not saved in the game ever.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Honestly got to say I'm laughing a little her, I started playing this game either with the last release or release before that, (I had downloaded t but sat on it for a while)
But I couldn't help but notice in the release I was playing the game had so issue with calling lily the mc sister which I was surprised because you usually need to mod that stuff in. Yet I download the latest build do one of lily scene and she got the "childhood friend" treatment and I just laughed for some reason.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Honestly got to say I'm laughing a little her, I started playing this game either with the last release or release before that, (I had downloaded t but sat on it for a while)
But I couldn't help but notice in the release I was playing the game had so issue with calling lily the mc sister which I was surprised because you usually need to mod that stuff in. Yet I download the latest build do one of lily scene and she got the "childhood friend" treatment and I just laughed for some reason.
This is due to the policy of the Patreon, who does not approve of such things, as a result, the authors must make a patch on the rules of the usual game, which would remove such stupidity.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sometimes they put the incest patch in then upload the game to all the sites, one of our uploaders does that sometimes.

Reactions: Dragon59
4.60 star(s) 672 Votes