• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Nicely done! I love how the characters appear animated through GIF or maybe it's Webm? I forgot what works best for Renpy. Keep up the good work, Creator. I am looking forward to more of your work.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
So here's what I have in my journal that I can't seem to progress past

1) "Only UL-02 is left" Which is associated with:
2) "What is up with that pile of Monsters. How can I get passed them?" It said something about finding something during exploration, but I never found anything to deal with that. End of content?
3) "Wait for Lily and Robin to figure the reader out" It's been many in game days so I assume this is end of content?
4) "I should read the manual" Clicking it in the inventory doesn't do anything. How do I read the manual? Or is this end of content?

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
So here's what I have in my journal that I can't seem to progress past

1) "Only UL-02 is left" Which is associated with:
2) "What is up with that pile of Monsters. How can I get passed them?" It said something about finding something during exploration, but I never found anything to deal with that. End of content?
3) "Wait for Lily and Robin to figure the reader out" It's been many in game days so I assume this is end of content?
4) "I should read the manual" Clicking it in the inventory doesn't do anything. How do I read the manual? Or is this end of content?
2) going right in the drain room will take you to the security room
3) They figure out the reader but nothing after that yet
4) In the living room left above the chair is a bookshelf where you can study you need to study the drain manual before you can get rid of the pile of death bodies
5) You should also have "bathing sure feels nice" in your journal did you go swimming with the girls ?

Reactions: Drainbamager

largedad

Dec 11, 2017
My guilt finally overcame me, this shit is seriously top shelf and I had to give you the patreon bucks.
Keep on keeping on bro.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Not sure if this an issue, but I've been selecting focus on attack and every time I go out and kill shadows it puts the experience in health. Is it because I maxed out attack level or is this a bug of some sort? I haven't tried focusing on stealth so not sure if it would do the same thing. Next time I play I'll experiment with that.
I still experienced the same situation. Probably I missed something?

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes