hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
I have tried speaking to Robin in the living room during the night, her room in the night, outside during the day, and just now outside at night. Sadly I'm not seeing anything new under her talk menu, nor her morale menu.
Is it by chance locked under the foundation option?
I've tried it a few times but says I need to wait for the next update.
Did you spend time with her in the evening? "10 another way" is what unlocks the 5th morale scene iirc. Then IIRC it's either under the morale or in her room in the morning.

Reactions: BGFrog

BGFrog

Nov 19, 2019
Did you spend time with her in the evening? "10 another way" is what unlocks the 5th morale scene iirc. Then IIRC it's either under the morale or in her room in the morning.
Bingo!
Yep, to get Robin's 5th morale in gallery you gotta do 10 another way, then talk to her in her room > morale > sex > anal.
Thank you for the help ^_^

Reactions: hameleona

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bingo!
Yep, to get Robin's 5th morale in gallery you gotta do 10 another way, then talk to her in her room > morale > sex > anal.
Thank you for the help ^_^
Well I was coming back to tell you to do just this, glad you got it done now.

You need to go retalk all convo's with all girls because for some reason I only got part of them to skip so either the convo's were redone or something new got added.

I would also suggest for you to grind out more days and get all 3 classes to max you will need it, you only have 1 maxed out so work on the other 2.
Build up your food and cure plus build up your supply of wood and stone.

Reactions: BGFrog

BGFrog

Nov 19, 2019
Well I was coming back to tell you to do just this, glad you got it done now.

You need to go retalk all convo's with all girls because for some reason I only got part of them to skip so either the convo's were redone or something new got added.

I would also suggest for you to grind out more days and get all 3 classes to max you will need it, you only have 1 maxed out so work on the other 2.
Build up your food and cure plus build up your supply of wood and stone.
Will do, thank you! :D

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Someone be so kind and give me a save file right after Mia finished the basement room? it's the farthest scene i remembered playing the game and i know that's too far from the beginning.

taway1531

Jan 31, 2020
So I'm stuck in the Cellar right after Robin runs off. Anyone else encounter this issue? I can't choose any other room to go to, the room menu just goes away when I try to select one.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
So I'm stuck in the Cellar right after Robin runs off. Anyone else encounter this issue? I can't choose any other room to go to, the room menu just goes away when I try to select one.
Could you maybe provide a savefile so I could look at it? I currently have no clue how it happens. That part of the code went completely untouched so I have no leads to follow...

taway1531

Jan 31, 2020
Could you maybe provide a savefile so I could look at it? I currently have no clue how it happens. That part of the code went completely untouched so I have no leads to follow...
I managed to get out by repeatedly hitting back then trying the room menu. Did it like 4 times but it finally let me select another room.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I managed to get out by repeatedly hitting back then trying the room menu. Did it like 4 times but it finally let me select another room.
Nice, I am curently testing it. I am very certain that the bug is due to an issue when compiling the android version. I had to use an unstable build of renpy because there were some server issues, it is a little bit complicated.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes