kamu002

Nov 5, 2017
New version of Renpy causes it. Do a search for "NO DC" to find out about it and how to fix
the issue was related to the "Threaded Optimisation" settings under the "Manage 3D Settings" of the Nvidia Control Panel. It was set to custom and clicking "Restore" then "Apply" switches to "Auto" and that seemed to have fixed the problem

Apr 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers to the autistic little sisterfu for finally going all the way. Fantastic update. Eagerly anticipating the bath house and whatever lies beyond the tunnels.
I can't wait to see her following Mia and Robin's route. I'm pretty sure that in the endgame we'll get an orgy scene with the 3 girls and Noreia.

And the latest Mia's scene in the control room is easily of the best ones in game.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
How do you defeat the groups of 4 shadows? That group is blocking the way, so I can't get food in the woods. And that corrupt shadow is too strong.

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Good game so far, i'm stuck at the moment, found an answer here on how to move forward, tried it so far it dosen't work, but will keep trying.

Ok so far, i'm stuck in the basement when i collect the shovel head, as soon as i take it, when i try to leave the basement, the pictures of the other rooms disapear when i try to select them, but when i back up before i took the shovel head, i'm still able to go out of the basement.

Last edited:

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Anyone here kind enough to check my save file.

Theres some gallery i cant unlock and how to remove heart mark on robin.
Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hate complaining on such a great game, but the hit box for the exploration map in the bedroom s all over the place. Takes forever to find a spot that works and its never the same one. Both windows and android versions
I have no problem with that map at all on windows 7.

jackejohnson

Jan 26, 2021
Hi. I am playing the Windows version but see no way of raising health or stamina. There is mention in this thread of a book icon on the status page, but I can see no such icon. Any help gratefully received. Thanks to the developer for a really enjoyable game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone here kind enough to check my save file.

Theres some gallery i cant unlock and how to remove heart mark on robin.
Thank you
You either need to visit her in the morning in her room, talk to her while she is out side or talk to her when she is in the front room.
Also when you make your tea see if she is there for the extra help.
1 more option is use the small chair and invite her at night.

Now after you get that done go back to every girl and do all convo's again from 1 to how every many there are.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ferdyfachrur

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi. I am playing the Windows version but see no way of raising health or stamina. There is mention in this thread of a book icon on the status page, but I can see no such icon. Any help gratefully received. Thanks to the developer for a really enjoyable game.
On the status screen you have the skills just click on that then choose one of the 3. MIST 2021-05-10 06-50-53-82.jpg

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
And now, it happen as well when i collect the nails, not able to leave the basement with the nails, but when i backup prior to taking the nails, i'm able to leave the basement.

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
You either need to visit her in the morning in her room, talk to her while she is out side or talk to her when she is in the front room.
Also when you make your tea see if she is there for the extra help.
1 more option is use the small chair and invite her at night.

Now after you get that done go back to every girl and do all convo's again from 1 to how every many there are.
I tried all of them but there are no new scene.
Instead now lily has love mark too

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Uuck, gross going through those tendrils, vomit-inducing.

Very nice update, loved the swimming, how come there is a pee animation, but not one for squirting which I assume is what it was meant to be, here's hoping next time for another standing masturbation of Lily with a thighjob.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I can't get back into the tunnels. I see 3 tasks associated with those tunnels, but I can't move on. That entrance is supposed to be in the morgue, right?
I don't see any interactive elements there.

I need to get into the tunnels with a broken vent, I need to get the reader and I need to fix the grid.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes