Master6999

Feb 1, 2021
Is the incest patch current up to 0.7a or will the dialogue go back to Lily as your best friend from childhood if I play 0.7a onwards?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Is the incest patch current up to 0.7a or will the dialogue go back to Lily as your best friend from childhood if I play 0.7a onwards?
Works fine with the current game. Shouldn't need to be updated as it only looks for key words.

Now if the dev was to add a new family member to one of the characters or the MC or adds a new key word then it would probably need to be updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master6999
Dec 16, 2018
TFW you completed the story 0.7 patch before even getting all the scenes in it.

I guess the whole talk about "end of the world", "rescuing the Noreia" and "thwarting Director's plans" got into me, especially cause I was angry at Mia in the newest scene with "not now girl, what if some monster would find us with pants dropped and me deep in your pussy? How would we defend ourselves then?!?".

Also I'm 100% sure that by getting rid of the monsters and unlocking the way to the tree we have accidentaly helped the director.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I guess the whole talk about "end of the world", "rescuing the Noreia" and "thwarting Director's plans" got into me, especially cause I was angry at Mia in the newest scene with "not now girl, what if some monster would find us with pants dropped and me deep in your pussy? How would we defend ourselves then?!?".
You mean the one in the Security Office? You're in a cell simply close the cell door finish your business if any monsters show up shot them through the bars.....problem solved.

Also I'm 100% sure that by getting rid of the monsters and unlocking the way to the tree we have accidentaly helped the director.
Or made things worse for the director as the monsters will most likely blame him as there are probably more still down there.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Update 0.7a is still slightly bugged. Even though I have the card reader in inventory, quest log is still pointing me to look for it. Figured maybe I can try and talk to Lily, I had the option to tell her about having the card reader.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I lost my drive, so I need a new save.

Can somebody help me with a save right before this latest update?

Also, is there a way to change your name, otherwise I'd rather not take a save, I guess.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes