a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately the book you have circled and marked 3 is missing. Sorry if this message comes out wrongly, it is the first time I have tried the quote button!
Upload your save and I will take a look.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
What exactly did you change in videos display method? It was always a problem for me and videos in many games lost frames. Here still lag in window, it`s okey in fullscreen.

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
I can't get back into the tunnels. I see 3 tasks associated with those tunnels, but I can't move on. That entrance is supposed to be in the morgue, right?
I don't see any interactive elements there.

I need to get into the tunnels with a broken vent, I need to get the reader and I need to fix the grid.
Just click the arrows one of them takes you back one of them takes you to the tunnels

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Ok genius, where the hell is he put?
I searched everywhere, I only have the questlog as a clue
Use. The. Search. Button.
Click the text field, type in whetstone and press search. This question has been asked (and answered) way too many times already. It isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
I can't get back into the tunnels. I see 3 tasks associated with those tunnels, but I can't move on. That entrance is supposed to be in the morgue, right?
I don't see any interactive elements there.

I need to get into the tunnels with a broken vent, I need to get the reader and I need to fix the grid.

If I understood you correctly, You went already in the tunnel once, so for go back to the tunnel again You have to choose tunnel in the expedition scene:

tunnel.png

Reactions: joecoe
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes