Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
So, girls were not washing their holes after MC came many times inside them. Smell, mmm. That's some really hardcore fetish :oops::LOL: At least they will have bath now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 265lutab

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To me this save does not work.
Where did you put it, appdata or in the game folder?

For windows at least dev disable the game folder and only the appdata place works for save.
C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ProjectMist-1572520246

Reactions: Priappus

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
I've been seeing in my games a lot recently, "NO DC" in the top left corner. Anybody know what that means?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just ignore it, I restore setting in Nvidia then it comes back the next time I start a game, so stupid.

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
Just played this for the first time, pretty good overall. My one suggestion, and it is kind of a big one. Those cut scenes. People need to be able to play them at their own pace. Locking people into what the dev considers the appropriate speed is pretty much a cardinal sin of visual novels. It's great you can skip them, but if you want to actually read them but not be locked into a tedious wait, you're out of luck.

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
Pretty interesting premise and I like the inclusion of upgrading your base since that's a mechanic I don't think I've run into that often. Came across some spelling typos but there weren't too many which is also a good sign. Somehow I've managed to miss a total of three scenes (one under morale, two that aren't) which is mildly confusing since I feel like I've done everything that I can and not sure what I missed. Overall a really fun game and one worth keeping an eye on.

Jbrown87

Jan 23, 2018
I hate complaining on such a great game, but the hit box for the exploration map in the bedroom s all over the place. Takes forever to find a spot that works and its never the same one. Both windows and android versions

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Wow. I am seriously impressed by this game. The characters are great, the sex scenes are great, the premise is really cool, and the horror scenes in the first half of the game are really well done.

Reactions: 265lutab

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
should add research options for stuff like armor, improving weapons or even things to improve base camp especialy for stamina and health (painkillers or somethin)

Last edited:

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers to the autistic little sisterfu for finally going all the way. Fantastic update. Eagerly anticipating the bath house and whatever lies beyond the tunnels.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes