a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Minor Irritation : You find a magazine, not a "clip".
Well in different parts of the world its called many things and magazine and clip is only 2 of those.
Yes I know the words mean different things but like I said in parts of the world they mean the same thing.

Reactions: Sasanid

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Minor Irritation : You find a magazine, not a "clip".

EDIT:
YES YES YES FINALLY someone else has the same pet peeve as me!!!!!

As a gunsmith a firearms historian it drives me crazy that people get that wrong!!!! ( and no, it's not a "regional" thing)
a clip holds ammunition to be stripped into a firearm or magazine, a magazine holds ammunition to be fired by the firearm. (or a magazine is a storage facility for large amounts of ammunition in another meaning)
Hollywood has a lot of evils to answer for but that it one of the WORST!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Well the ending was anticlimactic. I know the dev does cliffhangers at the end, but that was probably the worst place to stop the newest version. I was really hoping to advance more with Lily in this version. Guess I will keep busy for another 3 to 4 months with other games so it will be worth my time to play the newest version.

Reactions: Grimmiger

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well the ending was anticlimactic. I know the dev does cliffhangers at the end, but that was probably the worst place to stop the newest version. I was really hoping to advance more with Lily in this version. Guess I will keep busy for another 3 to 4 months with other games so it will be worth my time to play the newest version.
What?
Did you not get to fuck her?

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
how to progress in the tunnel ?? (the quest ask me to get some card reader)
or am i at the end of this update ? cuz i dont know if the quest can be clear or wait for the next update

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to progress in the tunnel ?? (the quest ask me to get some card reader)
or am i at the end of this update ? cuz i dont know if the quest can be clear or wait for the next update
Which update are you play, 0.7 or 0.7a.
7 has a bug with the reader and 7a fixes the bug.

Reactions: SoraGG

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
Which update are you play, 0.7 or 0.7a.
7 has a bug with the reader and 7a fixes the bug.
so it was bug
no wonder i can't progress even though i have the card reader
guess i need to DL the 0.7a

thanks for the info

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
yep to bad pregnancy isnt in this game
Probably not the best time for it. It's already a challenge to keep four people comfortably fed.

Better to wait until the Big Bad is defeated.
They do talk about getting pregnant. I'm guessing that will be in the end of the game or after the director is defeated.
(also plenty of creampies and it's not like any of them have the pill when they have to scavenge for food.)

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2017
Are you supposed to be able to go back and investigate more in those tunnels? It says I still have some investigating to do, but I ran out of stamina on my first go into the tunnels and had to leave and I can't seem to re-enter them. Am I supposed to wait for something in game to happen before going back or is this a bug?

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes