whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So I've got (Need Key card UL-02) (Monsters gone take a look) and (Now comes the digging talk to Robin) left to do! are any of these completable in the current version?
No, you've gone as far as you can. Attempting the digging with Robin informs you that you've gone as far as you're currently able.
Trying to enter the room, to obtain the keycard, takes you to the end of current version scene, where you get choice to "Keep Exploring". Choosing the other option takes you to the cinematic and that's end of version.

Reactions: SonofOrion

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'd wager she is a good character. She did a lot in helping.
Yeah. No two ways about it. She's been firmly established on the MC's side, all the way through. It would require a massive leap in logic & some bizarrely hidden agenda of hers, to paint her as an antagonist, all of a sudden.
Theo stated ages ago that he really wanted her to give off "Mother goddess" vibes.
Noreia good. Director bad.
Simples.

Last edited:
Reactions: SonofOrion

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah. No two ways about it. She's been firmly established on the MC's side, all the way through. It would require a massive leap in logic & some bizarrely hidden agenda of hers, to paint her as an antagonist, all of a sudden.
Theo stated ages ago that he really wanted her to give of "Mother goddess" vibes.
Noreia good. Director bad.
Simples.
Yep that is what we were told but what happens when MC gets rid of the Director?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I would expect that as a Fertility Goddess, she'd also make sure no negative recessive genes get passed along.
Yeah, so Lilly gets in on the repopulate the planet drive, too! Safe & healthy offspring, all good. :ROFLMAO:
Making me think of another game, 23 Sisters, which introduced "grandaugh-niece" as a new offspring!
I really hope we can have demi-gods, with Noreia! lol

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm grinding out my stats between updates. I know it may/will not be the devs way to do things but I really wish health points eventually contributed to power once you hit a certain amount. Crossed 500 and still taking too many hits using the axe to beat the corrupted vessels. But still one of my top five games.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
One last thing is that seeing as there is no time wasted on creating alternative branches it would be cool to make what's available more interactive like being able to sleep anywhere in the house or starting points , scavenging in the other locations for other consumables besides food. Maybe make events like swimming repeatable. Basically create some more repeatable content for between updates.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Go to the City.
From the ski lift, go forward twice and you reach the square where you can click the arrow to spawn them.
I found that hitting them here, once with the knife, killed the normal shadows and the Corrupted.
They don't get a hit in.
I maxed sneaking and took Health up to level 22, but there's not much point pushing Health too high.
The game scales the damage you take in big events, like the attack on MC's cabin.
So, having low Health, you can still get through. The damage taken is proportional to your max.
Gotcha, that's how I'm mostly playing as the forest is clear now. There's nothing more to get and I'm not seeing much in terms of filler VN's to play so just grinding through this one. Just being greedy for content between updates. Maybe a mini strip poker game with the girls at night or something....

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
First, let me say I've been hit with a hammer and have broken my bones (through other means). The two feel nothing alike.

Second, assume for the moment I have negative interest in exploring this area of game play. What is the optimal rest / practice ratio that will get me through this section with the absolute minimum number of mouse clicks / seconds spent? Dying and being sent back to try again... is more likely to persuade me to bin the game.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
All the MC isn't the only male who still alive. but is the one who will solve this mystery. [or permanent change the world]

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I'm grinding out my stats between updates. I know it may/will not be the devs way to do things but I really wish health points eventually contributed to power once you hit a certain amount. Crossed 500 and still taking too many hits using the axe to beat the corrupted vessels. But still one of my top five games.
You could just edit the save file and make the weapons stronger.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
But it all would only come from 1 man, and that means all the offspring are still related (?)
Yeah, so the sequel will definitely be NSFP(atreon).

Or...
You play a young man who leaves the compound shared by your father, your three human mothers, a Fertility Goddess, and all your siblings. You strike out through a post-apocalyptic world in the hope of meeting someone, anyone, who's not your sister.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
If the genome is being curated to the point we can be certain no negative recessive genes are being passed down, I don't believe incest would be a major problem. It's not like your cells give a damn how closely related you are after all, it's all about the genetics and how your sister is more likely to be carrying the matching recessive for some horrible genetic condition than any given random thot.

I suspect it won't matter anyway, since there'll be pockets of other surivivors scattered about judging from Mia's story and if wiping out the Director frees or outright kills the Shadows it's going to get exponentially easier for them to get on and eventually come into contact with the mega harem. If they're all female they're all female but every half-sibling is a bit more genetic diversity that helps curb the incest problem even further, with or without genetic curation.

maximuslotr

Aug 18, 2020
Yeah, so the sequel will definitely be NSFP(atreon).

Or...
You play a young man who leaves the compound shared by your father, your three human mothers, a Fertility Goddess, and all your siblings. You strike out through a post-apocalyptic world in the hope of meeting someone, anyone, who's not your sister.
But what if the only female you find is the one who caused the apocalyptic to happen.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes