fesrest

Nov 17, 2018
Do you know games that have such a long-term and similar way of playing or any similar game? Can you tell me!!

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I'm missing Mia's second to last scene in the first page of her gallery, and she's got the flashing heart icon. I can't seem to figure out how to trigger the scene, though. She doesn't have any new talk topics or hangouts at the chair during the morning or night and I'm right before the end of the current content. I'm unsure of what I'm missing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm missing Mia's second to last scene in the first page of her gallery, and she's got the flashing heart icon. I can't seem to figure out how to trigger the scene, though. She doesn't have any new talk topics or hangouts at the chair during the morning or night and I'm right before the end of the current content. I'm unsure of what I'm missing.
Try every convo again at the chair.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
When reaching the end of 0.7a are all of the gallery images viewable?
For Robin I have pages 1&2 complete, but only the first 2 images on the Morale page
For Mia I have one (bottom left) missing on page 1 and the two at top right on the Morale page
For Lily I have the last (bottom right) missing on page 1.
The last two galleries are ok.
Is the same for all or am I missing some scenes please? :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Cant we raise our attack level more than 6? I can raise other stats but my attack level is stucked in level 6.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When reaching the end of 0.7a are all of the gallery images viewable?
For Robin I have pages 1&2 complete, but only the first 2 images on the Morale page
For Mia I have one (bottom left) missing on page 1 and the two at top right on the Morale page
For Lily I have the last (bottom right) missing on page 1.
The last two galleries are ok.
Is the same for all or am I missing some scenes please? :)
Every scene is unlockable if you did it right, go and do every single convo with all the girls again and do the night time chair talking to each girl.
Talk to every girl in her normal through out the day place you find them in but keep going to the living room and making tea as you go making sure you try every option that comes up.

Reactions: Wookie

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
for some reason I can't seem to make the incest patch work
Did you unpack it, did you place the unpack file in the game folder inside the main folder?

Now if your just starting out then you have a long way to go to get your sister to join at the camp so you may not be far enough in the game to see if it works or not.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Every scene is unlockable if you did it right, go and do every single convo with all the girls again and do the night time chair talking to each girl.
Talk to every girl in her normal through out the day place you find them in but keep going to the living room and making tea as you go making sure you try every option that comes up.
Thanks, got them all now (y)

cockmagic3615

Jan 6, 2021
Did you unpack it, did you place the unpack file in the game folder inside the main folder?

Now if your just starting out then you have a long way to go to get your sister to join at the camp so you may not be far enough in the game to see if it works or not.
I did put the unpacked file in the game folder and I did unlock the sister but they just keep calling her childhood friend or mate :(

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello,
I'm in the house with the girl, I've read the map and found the knife. I'd like to go out to the tent, but I can't find a door to the outside.
Otherwise nice game and good story so far from what I have already seen.
Kind regards Silana

BegoneThrot

Apr 5, 2021
Hello,
I'm in the house with the girl, I've read the map and found the knife. I'd like to go out to the tent, but I can't find a door to the outside.
Otherwise nice game and good story so far from what I have already seen.
Kind regards Silana
Go to bedroom and click on the table with map. On the map click on forest to embark on expedition.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
I had overlooked the fact that the knife is not yet activated and that it is started via the card.
What i don't like is the kamfpf control and how to find a better training metod. am that when conquering the hut in the forest a shield would be good but it doesn't seem to be provided in the game where you can find enough drawers from which you can make shields super easy.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I had overlooked the fact that the knife is not yet activated and that it is started via the card.
What i don't like is the kamfpf control and how to find a better training metod. am that when conquering the hut in the forest a shield would be good but it doesn't seem to be provided in the game where you can find enough drawers from which you can make shields super easy.
The game starts slow, eventually you will unlock a training option that allows you to reduce energy used with heavy attacks, decreases the alarm level with each move and your overall HP
Until than you are strongly engouraged to have fun with Robin, as that improves energy and damage when exploring

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
The game starts slow, eventually you will unlock a training option that allows you to reduce energy used with heavy attacks, decreases the alarm level with each move and your overall HP
Until than you are strongly engouraged to have fun with Robin, as that improves energy and damage when exploring
Thanks for the help, but now I'm having the problem that Robin is sulking in her room and won't come out. I've been collecting ceps and reading books on gardening, but I don't have a language option to tell her, which would definitely get her out.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes