kagome999

Jan 16, 2020
Thanks for the help, but now I'm having the problem that Robin is sulking in her room and won't come out. I've been collecting ceps and reading books on gardening, but I don't have a language option to tell her, which would definitely get her out.
don't you have a task saying get fish, then cook it to bait robin then hide behind kitchen door?

Reactions: a1fox3

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah if she is sulking you need to go out catch a fish, bring it back, and then cook it in the morning, then do it a second time.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the help, but now I'm having the problem that Robin is sulking in her room and won't come out. I've been collecting ceps and reading books on gardening, but I don't have a language option to tell her, which would definitely get her out.
Click the diamond shape, in the top left corner, to access the menu system.
1621794602071.png
Choose Quest Log. Objectives are shown there:
1621794626724.png

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Plot question, I couldn't find if it was already discussed.
Was Mist global event or just located on this one city? Considering how our magical characters power seems to be limited to city and it's surroundings.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Plot question, I couldn't find if it was already discussed.
Was Mist global event or just located on this one city? Considering how our magical characters power seems to be limited to city and it's surroundings.
I been wondering that to and for me I did not see any info on that.

Reactions: Durisaz

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I been wondering that to and for me I did not see any info on that.
since "we" only know what the MC and the girls know, I'm pretty sure we don't know at this point.
My personal take on it is that since all the principal players are in this area it must be local, but then again if an entire section of any country dropped off the grid someone would come investigate so (big shrug) could be much more wide spread.

Reactions: Durisaz

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Is there a way to transfer save games from Android to PC?
The main reason is my tablet is old and really struggles running Mist (20+ seconds to respond whenever I try to select anything doesn't make for good or immersive gameplay)

Other than that, a PC save at around v0.60 or so would be handy.

Thanks

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Is there a way to transfer save games from Android to PC?
The main reason is my tablet is old and really struggles running Mist (20+ seconds to respond whenever I try to select anything doesn't make for good or immersive gameplay)

Other than that, a PC save at around v0.60 or so would be handy.

Thanks
I just did a bit of experimenting. I had a 0.60 save from android backed up on my PC from last time I wiped my Tablet.
I imported the saves from android straight into the PC Save file and had Zero problems starting where I left off from the Tablet.

Wish I had of known this before starting Harem Hotel from scratch :)

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I liked the update but can't but wonder as girls figured out sex powers MC, why not three/foursome him constantly and beat crap out evil bitcoin crashing Elon Musk?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Because there are only the MC, Mia, Lily, Robin and Noriea left to fight one evil doctor. Everyone else is dead or a monster. In the long run, crypto no longer matters. Besides IRL, governments are starting to either ban or tax crypto users. Good luck...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
can anyone advise me what to do?
I helped everyone and I can't go on :cry: View attachment 1213959
It's been awhile since I've played it but is it possible you needed to go into the living room and see if there's a quest there? Like... a button to activate it? Or maybe you needed to talk with the sister?

Edit: Ah. Examine the area. Go to the main road in the forest and go right. Keep moving until you see some trees that are down and then go left from there.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes