deiotaros

May 26, 2021
It's been awhile since I've played it but is it possible you needed to go into the living room and see if there's a quest there? Like... a button to activate it? Or maybe you needed to talk with the sister?

Edit: Ah. Examine the area. Go to the main road in the forest and go right. Keep moving until you see some trees that are down and then go left from there.

I haven't found anything anywhere I've stuck here long enough ...

screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Go here.

1622039078030.png

Once you go to the right side, which is => this way. There should be an option to go left, which is <= this way.

1622039181637.png

The scene should appear after you helped Eva or whatever her name is with the rock. You need to go left from here and you should be ready to continue the story once this part is done.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Another thing that's possible, you'll need to talk with Robin while she is in the farm. Also, be sure to check around the work table in the Kitchen. Make sure you talk to the second girl you saved, which I think her name is Eva or something like that. I'm really not entirely sure. Lol. But you may need to have her bring in some rocks and stuff. Talk to the Sister if you haven't yet. As she'll ask you to get something from the city to build a certain something. Once all those things are done, and you checked out the area I told you about, you should be able to have a meeting.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Go here.

View attachment 1213994

Once you go to the right side, which is => this way. There should be an option to go left, which is <= this way.

View attachment 1213996

The scene should appear after you helped Eva or whatever her name is with the rock. You need to go left from here and you should be ready to continue the story once this part is done.
I noticed the "NO DC" on the top left corner. If you don't know how to get rid of it, go to the Nvidia setting, click on manage 3d settings, and click restore. Then Apply. Close the app.

Drax204

May 18, 2020
I hate to keep asking for help in this game, but I keep getting stuck. I'm in the tunnels and I've gone through the broken vent, and now I need to turn the power off the grid so I can repair the cable. When I go back to the control panel, though, I don't see an option to turn the power off. Anyone know what to do from here?

Drax204

May 18, 2020
I hate to keep asking for help in this game, but I keep getting stuck. I'm in the tunnels and I've gone through the broken vent, and now I need to turn the power off the grid so I can repair the cable. When I go back to the control panel, though, I don't see an option to turn the power off. Anyone know what to do from here?
Never mind, I just clicked on the ! icon in the vent again and it worked.

Reactions: MannyTearson92

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I noticed the "NO DC" on the top left corner. If you don't know how to get rid of it, go to the Nvidia setting, click on manage 3d settings, and click restore. Then Apply. Close the app.
It's funny you mentioned that. I actually tried everything I could to get rid of it. Even the Nvidia approach but turns out, I actually don't have it. It didn't start up until about 3 months ago. So I felt as if I was doomed to have it. And sorry I didn't see the message until today.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
It's funny you mentioned that. I actually tried everything I could to get rid of it. Even the Nvidia approach but turns out, I actually don't have it. It didn't start up until about 3 months ago. So I felt as if I was doomed to have it. And sorry I didn't see the message until today.
On windows:
C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs

Delete the file named "nvdrssel.bin".

Should clean it up (until you run another ren'py game at least).

Reactions: MannyTearson92

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
On windows:
C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs

Delete the file named "nvdrssel.bin".

Should clean it up (until you run another ren'py game at least).
Despite what I said to SonofOrion, because you said Program Data, I manage to find it(The actual Nvidia folder). As for why it doesn't show up when I right click the Desktop Icon is beyond me. Thank you so much!

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I have to do it every so often. No idea why, but I have to do it maybe once a month. Hope it helps. I did the delete thing the other fellow said to d. It came back. So I just keep resetting it.
Well, from what I've been researching, it sounds a lot like it could be the Graphic Card saying it's old and overuse. I mean, I really have no idea. I'm good at putting them together but solving the issues within is another matter for me. Lol. But at least now I know where to go or tell someone else if they have the same issue I did. As for why it comes back, I'll try to research it a bit more and find out. I swear. :D It's like they made the DC stands for "Don't Care; solve it yourself" Lol

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Plot question, I couldn't find if it was already discussed.
Was Mist global event or just located on this one city? Considering how our magical characters power seems to be limited to city and it's surroundings.
Not sure, but it is hinted that it is a global event. Robbin and MC spoke of being the new Adam and Eve. Given the global possibility go wind currents and the like, it could be global.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes