Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 56.png

MIST 0.7 finally came out and was a big success. I am glad that you like the new content. Especially because the next Update 0.7.1, will bring even more of it.

But before we get into that I wanted to thank all existing Patrons for their support and welcome all new ones that joined us over the past week. It sounds sappy and you've heard it a million times, but I really appreciate that you like the game enough to financially support me. It allows me to focus all my energy on development which is exactly what I want to do. Thank you.

Now. A little foreword regarding the weird android problems that 0.7 brought with it. On the day I released the game there was a server failure that prevented Ren'Py from accessing files that are necessary to build the android version. I had two choices. Not release an android version. Or package it on a very quick fix released by the dev of Ren'Py that isn't thoroughly tested and will lead to bugs for some of you.

I decided to do the latter to release at least something, even if it doesn't work for everyone. Sadly that introduced some issues in the game and for some reason there even seem to be some save file problems on mac builds. As soon as I see a reasonable fix I will upload a new android version, but I don't have any clue when exactly that will be, sorry.

But enough of that. What will be in the next update 0.7.1?

More content. 0.7.1 will be another fairly big content update. Bringing a conclusion to the new area and finally uniting you with a certain someone. Lots of secrets will be revealed and your cabin will get that new building you were working on in 0.7. That also means that it will take some time to develop it all. I am aiming for a release in June/July.

That is all. You'll hear again from me in next weeks Dev Log.

Until then, stay safe!

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
There's mentioned a new examination for Lily in the changelog for 0.7. How can I see that? I did see the new scene at the lake, but I believe examination is something else, right?

Actually, when I click on Examinations when I talk to Lily, it doesn't show any option. Is it a bug?

BegoneThrot

Apr 5, 2021
There's mentioned a new examination for Lily in the changelog for 0.7. How can I see that? I did see the new scene at the lake, but I believe examination is something else, right?

Actually, when I click on Examinations when I talk to Lily, it doesn't show any option. Is it a bug?
I believe you should spend time at the fireplace with her to unlock the examination.

Reactions: whichone

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
How do you unlock the last morale scene with Mia? It's the only one I'm missing.
Follow the available quest line and it will open a chat with Mia
- After you return to the house after clear the currently available with Mia.
- She will try to clean the 'bad smell' on your body.

MrZim

May 1, 2020
I am loving this game so far, keeping me very entertained while away from home. However playing on my android I've run into an issue... I go to the cellar and find either the shovel head or nails then whenever I click to change rooms the locations bar at the top just dissapears. This happens any time I try to choose a room after collecting these items. Essentially I am now stuck as I need the nails to build the bridge but can't leave the cellar with them is there some sort of work around, I really want to play this awesome game!!

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I am loving this game so far, keeping me very entertained while away from home. However playing on my android I've run into an issue... I go to the cellar and find either the shovel head or nails then whenever I click to change rooms the locations bar at the top just dissapears. This happens any time I try to choose a room after collecting these items. Essentially I am now stuck as I need the nails to build the bridge but can't leave the cellar with them is there some sort of work around, I really want to play this awesome game!!
This is happening to me too, I'm curious if there's a workaround. Given the dev update a few posts up, though, we might be stuck until the next update

taway1531

Jan 31, 2020
What I did was kept pressing back then trying the room menu. Repeated that process a few times then it let me out. Hope that helps

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I'm on the Samsung Galaxy Note Ultra, hopefully that helps em figure it out
I managed to get out of the cellar, loaded old saves and did a few reloads and lots of tapping around finally let one of the location buttons work. I don't have a fix, but it's possible if you bang your head against it enough lol

MrZim

May 1, 2020
This is happening to me too, I'm curious if there's a workaround. Given the dev update a few posts up, though, we might be stuck until the next update
Im out!!! Hitting the bottom right corner of your bedroom seemed to work for me, thanks all!

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Ok so... Not sure if this is a bug or not but I'm able to just 1tap everything, even corrupted shadows and such with the light attack. Anyone else getting this? Even those weird tunnel things I can just smack around like they're nothing.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Follow the available quest line and it will open a chat with Mia
- After you return to the house after clear the currently available with Mia.
- She will try to clean the 'bad smell' on your body.
I got that one, I'm missing the one on the top right. When are you supposed to get that one?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so... Not sure if this is a bug or not but I'm able to just 1tap everything, even corrupted shadows and such with the light attack. Anyone else getting this? Even those weird tunnel things I can just smack around like they're nothing.
If your there then yes it become easier the more you play.

standin

Jan 17, 2018
Downloaded this on the weekend and just got got to the current end. There's quite a few typos, but for a project this ambitious I'm very pleased with what's been made. I will 100% be looking forward to future updates and seeing more heart eyes from Robin.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes