Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I just got to the part where they're discussing "bombium." At first, I thought they were alluding to nitroglycerin, but I don't think tissue preservation is one of their uses. But if it's not alluding to a real chemical, why not? Do certain countries prohibit the discussion of potential explosives?

chody

Dec 13, 2020
anybody able to help out? game keeps telling me "an exception has occurred" right after your first visit to the forest to get the food from robins tent. no idea whats causing the issue but it seems like a fun game so far i would love to continue it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
anybody able to help out? game keeps telling me "an exception has occurred" right after your first visit to the forest to get the food from robins tent. no idea whats causing the issue but it seems like a fun game so far i would love to continue it
There should be a traceback report in the folder of the game and if there is one please upload it here so the dev can check it out.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I just got to the part where they're discussing "bombium." At first, I thought they were alluding to nitroglycerin, but I don't think tissue preservation is one of their uses. But if it's not alluding to a real chemical, why not? Do certain countries prohibit the discussion of potential explosives?
Yeah, Bombium is on the Periodic Table near Vibranium and Unobtainium. ;)

EDIT: Internet Rabbit Hole time--I started looking up periodic tables of fictional elements.

I know that US intelligent agencies do monitor internet traffic for mention of explosives and such in "The War on Terrorism."

Last edited:

izex

Nov 19, 2019
can someone tell me what to do in what happened in the forest examine area? checked everywhere nothing happens

Reactions: safadobr

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, Bombium is on the Periodic Table near Vibranium and Unobtainium. ;)

EDIT: Internet Rabbit Hole time--I started looking up periodic tables of fictional elements.

I know that US intelligent agencies do monitor internet traffic for mention of explosives and such in "The War on Terrorism."
I feel like they'd only put you on a list if you started looking up specific instructions on how to actually weaponize chemicals. Like I'm sure everyone at one point has googled "what is gunpowder made of" out of sheer curiosity. Now if you start looking up how to get saltpeter and sulfur, that's a different story.
Plus, you could just discreetly purchase a metric ton of fireworks around July...

Reactions: S - Boy

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I feel like they'd only put you on a list if you started looking up specific instructions on how to actually weaponize chemicals. Like I'm sure everyone at one point has googled "what is gunpowder made of" out of sheer curiosity. Now if you start looking up how to get saltpeter and sulfur, that's a different story.
Plus, you could just discreetly purchase a metric ton of fireworks around July...
I knew my fair share of relatively harmless pyros in high school and college. Most of them were a greater danger to themselves than society. I remember hearing, after I graduated high school, that a younger classmate became the TA for our infamous and fun physics/chemistry teacher and had a mishap with chemicals in the back room resulting in significant injury. :oops:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ferghus

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MIST [v0.7a] [395games] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,58 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,57 GB

Compressed Size PC: 436 MB
MIST-0.7a-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 418 MB

MIST-0.7a-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
This was on my list since it was first posted. Looks like there's enough content now to dive in or should I wait a little bit more for bugfixes? I'm not familiar with this game's versions and schedule.

Also extra points for adding animation samples to the original post, I'm tired of searching for a gameplay video everytime I want to preview a game's quality before giving it a try.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
395games_Rathieu
Like always... Good Quality, long scenes, many dialoges...
But... Low... Loooooow...
We need more fap-fap matrila :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
And this is your problem? I treat hentai novels like normal games, except that you get a small reward, in the form of 18 + scenes. So I don't see much point in complaining, especially when there are really a lot of scenes in the game, which are also diverse.

4.60 star(s) 672 Votes