Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Public release usually is 1 week after Patreon release

always if isn't leaked ofc

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I did a new playthrough and somehow I have missed, Mia 11 and 15, and Lily 6.
Does anyone know how to unlock them?

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fine I edited it, thought it was rather obvious.

On another note, OMG That is the funky shit.
Damn that was an awesome update.

FlameRyuu

Mar 28, 2021
So I did a new playthrough and somehow I have missed, Mia 11 and 15, and Lily 6.
Does anyone know how to unlock them?
Mia 11 might be about using her to relieve your horniness from drinking the cure from those glowing flowers. I think you gotta do it during the day, so she will want to take Robin's place. If that's the one I am thinking about.
Lily 6 is when you invite her to the bath.

I do not have Mia 15 as I did not play the 0.8 yet so I dunno about that one.

Reactions: Havik79

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
I've gone over 0.8 and these errors are still present.

events.rpy
"put yor" should be "your"
"honor hat" should be "that"
"Whos is" should be "Who is"
"Supervision: Dr." should be "Supervisior"
"testcircle" should be "test circle"

mia.rpy
"that is fine" should be "That"
"Just a cute but." should be "butt"

lily.rpy
"It is my sister!" should be "She is"

dungeons.rpy
"maingoal" should be "main goal"
"read area" should be "red area"

dungeons.rpy and objects.rpy
"electronical" should be "electronic"

Last edited:
Reactions: 395games_Rathieu

runz

Mar 3, 2018
New update is great and I hope the dev gets more supporters. We're in the final arc and I will be sad when this game ends honestly, but I look forward to the dev's next project. Also hoping for more magic giant penis scenes lol.
i hope in the future the MC will f*** the blue one:KEK::KEK:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mia 11 might be about using her to relieve your horniness from drinking the cure from those glowing flowers. I think you gotta do it during the day, so she will want to take Robin's place. If that's the one I am thinking about.
Lily 6 is when you invite her to the bath.

I do not have Mia 15 as I did not play the 0.8 yet so I dunno about that one.
Well, no matter the time I drink or eat nothing happens, so not that, yeah thanks to Lily that worked, and the last Mia I found out, I won't say, not going to spoil it.

So just need Mia 11 left, figured I would go for it today given this update had so much more sex in it.

Last edited:

FlameRyuu

Mar 28, 2021
Well, no matter the time I drink or eat nothing happens, so not that, yeah thanks to Lily that worked, and the last Mia I found out, I won't say, not going to spoil it.

So just need Mia 11 left, figured I would go for it today given this update had so much more sex in it.
Ah, I was quite sure that this is it. That scene of lightly "choking" her and doing it on the table in the main room, came from drinking the cure from flowers in the kitchen. I hope it's not a thing that has a cut off point, otherwise you might miss out on that scene. It's also possible that you might not have done all the conversations near the fireplace with Mia. Especially the ones pertaining to her taking on Robin's duties. And if it's not really that, then I have no idea at all. Good luck nonetheless.

Okay, so I booted up my game and went to the kitchen, made that tea and had an option to ask Mia for help. It leads to that scene I mentioned above. So it is THAT scene. You just need to find a way to unlock it. So yeah, getting through all the conversations options with her would be the first step and after that try making a cure again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah, I was quite sure that this is it. That scene of lightly "choking" her and doing it on the table in the main room, came from drinking the cure from flowers in the kitchen. I hope it's not a thing that has a cut off point, otherwise you might miss out on that scene. It's also possible that you might not have done all the conversations near the fireplace with Mia. Especially the ones pertaining to her taking on Robin's duties. And if it's not really that, then I have no idea at all. Good luck nonetheless.

Okay, so I booted up my game and went to the kitchen, made that tea and had an option to ask Mia for help. It leads to that scene I mentioned above. So it is THAT scene. You just need to find a way to unlock it. So yeah, getting through all the conversations options with her would be the first step and after that try making a cure again.
Thanks, I went back and redid conversations and it finely unlocked.

Reactions: FlameRyuu

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Important question - do saves carry over or do I need to replay everything(preferrably not since the game is quite long)w

4.60 star(s) 695 Votes