XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Fantastic... freaking fantastic update!!! It's so sad that the waiting game will start again now, but man this game is a freaking masterpiece. Well done!!!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Size: 2152M
SHA1SUM: 3662dd121544d5f7cbe369361ff6ae8e0580415b
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Any idea about the last mia scene? Also, the First Mission task must be completed or just get unfinished to next update?

Reactions: shkdi11

shkdi11

Mar 17, 2020
Any idea about the last mia scene? Also, the First Mission task must be completed or just get unfinished to next update?
i join your question dude WTF like i cant prograss at the game i think we need to do somthing or its glitch in the game if someone know what to do to progress at mia last quest please tell me and GaboCap

Reactions: GaboCAP

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
i join your question dude WTF like i cant prograss at the game i think we need to do somthing or its glitch in the game if someone know what to do to progress at mia last quest please tell me and GaboCap
You can do all the scouting missions with Mia, they are pretty much essential. Where are you having troubles?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The last Mia scene is when you go for the 3rd time exploring the city with her to put the bombs ( I Think )

The mission started in this update and will proceed in the next one

shkdi11

Mar 17, 2020
Gaboo just wait for the shadow man to not look at mia Only then PRESS (!) after that she will go slowly twaords him and you can progress lol

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
This game gets better and better, more dramatic and more exciting after every update.
I just love it more and more!

Brilliant, dark and mysterious atmosphere, super graphics and animations, fitting soundscape,
not really difficult or stressing grind and survival, many and very good sex scenes...
What more could I wish for? Oh yes, countless updates :whistle:
The current cliffhanger makes the wait for the next chapter even more difficult.

Thank you so much for the incredible work !!!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The last Mia scene is when you go for the 3rd time exploring the city with her to put the bombs ( I Think )

The mission started in this update and will proceed in the next one
Thank you both!

Reactions: shkdi11

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Start of the final arc huh? Please don't tell me that this will end once we hit 1.0! This shit is too DAMN good!

Reactions: PsyhoToad
Feb 18, 2018
Thanks, I'm already at it but it will take some time.

For both of you: Click on my signature to find the right place for compression requests! ;)
I have said this to other compressors before but never to you. Game compressors are my fav group of people on this website next to walkthrough mod makers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"
4.60 star(s) 683 Votes