Mattarobase

May 10, 2019
Nice game, i dont usually comment but i still need to tell that i got really pleasure playing the game for now.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
i played this game and i really love the art,story and gameplay...
and about the monster tag...maybe you should remove it..?
as far as i know (maybe not far enough) if there monster tag then theres some content that the monster having sex with women (usually). or maybe u gonna put in that kind of content in future update..?
Maybe the protagonist will turn into one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
This was the first game i played, and the game that got me to discover this forum. ITs been a long time, i should try it again, it was really short 7 months ago.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
395games what character archetypes are planned for the future?
Well, the third girl will be a bit on the smarter side and I've teased a few times that there is the potential to meet a stepsister. This third girl will most likely be seen in V0.4 for the first time. Which is coming directly after the update I am currently working on.

For the fourth girl... I can't really say much. It is a secret ;).

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Well, the third girl will be a bit on the smarter side and I've teased a few times that there is the potential to meet a stepsister. This third girl will most likely be seen in V0.4 for the first time. Which is coming directly after the update I am currently working on.

For the fourth girl... I can't really say much. It is a secret ;).
OK, it's worth waiting for some good things :cool:

Coughiebean

May 17, 2018
Loved it. Finished it in one sitting though, so never had to save... and since it just kicks you out into the menu after finishing the current content, I now have no save file - so no way of rewatching scenes or to continue from when an update comes out :/

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Loved it. Finished it in one sitting though, so never had to save... and since it just kicks you out into the menu after finishing the current content, I now have no save file - so no way of rewatching scenes or to continue from when an update comes out :/
click the load menu and investigate the autosave directory.

I was never able to repair the generator so I had assumed that I was at the end of current content
you have to get into the station (disable generator), find the manual in the suitcase. complete the defensive fence with the little ones help, possibly grow a couple batches of glow-weeds (to advance the individual storylines) and learn how to strip and mend cables in the living room after reading books.

395games cool. by the way whats that thing thats in the grass by the lift's transformator youre climbing to reach the station roof?

Nov 10, 2019
click the load menu and investigate the autosave directory.

you have to get into the station (disable generator), find the manual in the suitcase. complete the defensive fence with the little ones help, possibly grow a couple batches of glow-weeds (to advance the individual storylines) and learn how to strip and mend cables in the living room after reading books.

395games cool. by the way whats that thing thats in the grass by the lift's transformator youre climbing to reach the station roof?
yup done all that, games says repair generator nothing else

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
Is this based on my favorite movie the mist? lol I always liked the concept of random stranger stucked together in dangerous situation. gonna give it a try.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes