OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
MIST [v0.3.1] [395games] (917 MB)
128 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

BlackFang

Jun 20, 2017
So i just got caught up in the game and OMG i can't wait for more. But im still confused what the eye (or whatever it is) means when its says it can't see the girls light, very cryptic. When it said that i went wait did i actually die at the begging, are the girls a figment of my wild imagination. If i died that would make sense with the spear and axe cutting through the logs way to easily. Sorry for long post just to say i love the story and how cryptic it is.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I enjoyed this an interesting concept and can't wait to get to the town. Wonder where the mother is? A lot of good elements in this, building and resources and working to progress the characters capabilities. All good so far and I am looking forward to the next installment :)

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
You need to go on expeditions and kill shadows, they now give exp.
I have a big problem then, 12 days of expeditions fighting non-stop raccoons, boars and humans, I can see "2/3/4 exp gained" but my skills are still at zero except for Health (1 level only after 4-5 days):

Capture.JPG

Taway

Feb 19, 2017
I have a big problem then, 12 days of expeditions fighting non-stop raccoons, boars and humans, I can see "2/3/4 exp gained" but my skills are still at zero except for Health (1 level only after 4-5 days):

View attachment 731245
This might be your problem but just guessing off the little info I have; If you die (health goes under 0) you drop all of your loot that you might have gotten including any experience you gained. So if you are low on health just flee the fight. You keep the loot and exp while fleeing.

Also there is a "leave dungeon" button on the bottom right of the status menu to return to the cabin while on an expidetion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomy75

Jumbose

Apr 14, 2018
Story's good, especially about the Lore on this Mist. It's really annoying though how easy it is to miss cutscenes because they're skippable by a single click. I almost totally missed the scene where MC made Mia temporarily fly. Good thing I noticed it in the dialogue with Robin afterwards which prompted me to go back to the hotel rescue scene.
You can use mousewheel to go backwards

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
So i just got caught up in the game and OMG i can't wait for more. But im still confused what the eye (or whatever it is) means when its says it can't see the girls light, very cryptic. When it said that i went wait did i actually die at the begging, are the girls a figment of my wild imagination. If i died that would make sense with the spear and axe cutting through the logs way to easily. Sorry for long post just to say i love the story and how cryptic it is.
Just my thought about the eye and the power of the MC. It looks like this "eye" is one with the mist, and as far as we know/discovered, the Mist mainly affects men, which is notable since most of the ones who turned in to "shadows" are men, which is probably why the "eye" could only detect MC's light. It was also mentioned how the "human shadows" are significantly stronger, which could explain MCs superhuman strength, since he's slowly turning in to one of them. Game only revealed/theorized that the MC didn't turn in to a shadow immediately since he wasn't in the Mist when it first appeared.

I share your excitement for whatever unfolds with the story. I'm particularly interested in the next chapter which will show us what happened to the City, and whatever this "eye" is and why it's helping us.

You can use mousewheel to go backwards
I know that. It's quite common with Renpy games. My only issue was that I didn't even know there was a cutscene in the first place if since I accidentally clicked past it in the first place. Atleast, that was the case for me. I've been careful of quickly clicking past dialogues since then (I read quite fast and I tend to click to skip the animation of the dialogue loading).

Last edited:

Jumbose

Apr 14, 2018
Just my thought about the eye and the power of the MC. It looks like this "eye" is one with the mist, and as far as we know/discovered, the Mist mainly affects men, which is notable since most of the ones who turned in to "shadows" are men, which is probably why the "eye" could only detect MC's light. It was also mentioned how the "human shadows" are significantly stronger, which could explain MCs superhuman strength, since he's slowly turning in to one of them. Game only revealed/theorized that the MC didn't turn in to a shadow immediately since he wasn't in the Mist when it first appeared.

I share your excitement for whatever unfolds with the story. I'm particularly interested in the next chapter which will show us what happened to the City, and whatever this "eye" is and why it's helping us.

I know that. It's quite common with Renpy games. My only issue was that I didn't even know there was a cutscene in the first place if since I accidentally clicked past it in the first place. Atleast, that was the case for me. I've been careful of quickly clicking past dialogues since then (I read quite past and I tend to click to skip the animation of the dialogue loading).
My first post on thr forum, wasted by mansplaining!

Any information about expected release date of next update ??
Literally at the top of this page dude. There was an update less than 24 hours ago

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Story's good, especially about the Lore on this Mist. It's really annoying though how easy it is to miss cutscenes because they're skippable by a single click. I almost totally missed the scene where MC made Mia temporarily fly. Good thing I noticed it in the dialogue with Robin afterwards which prompted me to go back to the hotel rescue scene.
There are already quite a few measures in place. So for example you can't skip the first few seconds of any animation and the skipping function disables itself whenever an animation plays so you can't accidentally skip one. But the next update will also include an icon that will be displayed as long as an animation plays. (Which can obviously be turned off if you don't like it.) I think this might help everyone realize when an animation is going on.

Having a real confirmation window or anything like that is actually not that easy to code and while I might figure out how to do it at some point, I don't know it right now. And I also don't want to make every animation unskippable. That is annoying for some people and when you play more than once it get's really exhausting.

So I know about the issue and I am looking for solutions, but it might take some time as it is a surprisingly difficult problem.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
My first post on thr forum, wasted by mansplaining!
Now hold up, how's that even supposed to be mansplaining? I just talked about the details of what happened.

There are already quite a few measures in place. So for example you can't skip the first few seconds of any animation and the skipping function disables itself whenever an animation plays so you can't accidentally skip one. But the next update will also include an icon that will be displayed as long as an animation plays. (Which can obviously be turned off if you don't like it.) I think this might help everyone realize when an animation is going on.

Having a real confirmation window or anything like that is actually not that easy to code and while I might figure out how to do it at some point, I don't know it right now. And I also don't want to make every animation unskippable. That is annoying for some people and when you play more than once it get's really exhausting.

So I know about the issue and I am looking for solutions, but it might take some time as it is a surprisingly difficult problem.
That's awesome to know! Sorry if I sounded a bit too demanding, it wasn't really that big of a deal for me honestly. I understand that this one's not really a walk in the park given with the limitations of the game engine. Thank you for your awesome work!

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
please do something about the navigation, im like the first night in and its already annoying me to constantly click on the pull out.

Personaly I'd favor a permanent, non-invasive overlay of icons with actual room connections to click on, but i guess that'd ruin pretty much the whole script.

seems there's actualy a point to the pull out, sigh. Only seen robin yet but the model looks very good.

typo: when talking about the old house by the road, robin: "i did, but you ingored me"

Last edited:

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Personaly I'd favor a permanent, non-invasive overlay of icons with actual room connections to click on, but i guess that'd ruin pretty much the whole script.
This is also an issue that was mentioned by others before. It is on my list for things to change, but I don't know in which update I can make it happen.
You might have to wait a little bit, but I will do something about it.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
This is also an issue that was mentioned by others before. It is on my list for things to change, but I don't know in which update I can make it happen.
You might have to wait a little bit, but I will do something about it.
Hi pal, I know you've already addressed this question further up however, I've just recently discovered this game and I must admit, I'm anxious to get started but you've mentioned that your about to over haul some of the early game content so I was curious how you where getting on. If you were going to release the content update this week or next. If I should just wait until then or not.

Last edited:

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
you've mentioned that your about to over haul some of the early game content so I was curious how you where getting on. If you were going to release the content update this week or next. If I should just wait until then or not.
The update will come next week. If I were you, I'd wait. I think the update will be really cool and it is packed full with a bunch of things that were requested for some time now. Like easier navigation or the option to directly start a scene with the girls and a few new variants of already existing scenes. Not even speaking about the remade graphics or the 50 new animations (About half of those area small turntable animations for the items though.) And there is even more to come.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The update will come next week. If I were you, I'd wait. I think the update will be really cool and it is packed full with a bunch of things that were requested for some time now. Like easier navigation or the option to directly start a scene with the girls and a few new variants of already existing scenes. Not even speaking about the remade graphics or the 50 new animations (About half of those area small turntable animations for the items though.) And there is even more to come.
I appreciate it friend, I've only just recently discovered this game and in my opinion the best games in this genre are games that include as much game play as they do adult content and from what I've read here your game would seem to do both well. I'll do as you've suggested and wait, I look foreword to getting stuck into your game, next week. :)

Harisato

Dec 2, 2018
i played this game and i really love the art,story and gameplay...
and about the monster tag...maybe you should remove it..?
as far as i know (maybe not far enough) if there monster tag then theres some content that the monster having sex with women (usually). or maybe u gonna put in that kind of content in future update..?

Reactions: SAM s-300
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes