Sep 8, 2017
Gameplay looks good/interesting... art looks great... love the look of the girls/models...

Unfortunately, the deal breaker for me is the premise of "you do stuff in return for sexual favors." At least, that seems implied in the synopsis. I find no enjoyment in such relationships even if they bud/grow into something more.

You can buy a prostitute for $50 in most places... so hunting/foraging for a blowjob doesn't really sound like my cup of tea.

This isn't a complaint by the way... more of just my two cents, and what I assume is why more people aren't playing this currently.
SPOILER ALERT - if you don't share Dammed's position on the whole 'do stuff for sex' bit, maybe skip reading this- small spoiler ahead.

Dammed- while "you do stuff in return for sexual favors." is implied in the synopsis, this turns out to just be a red herring (or if that's not quite the right way to use the term, then some other kind of deception used as a plot device).

It's really not that kind of game. There are a few weird, awkward teasing kind of scenes at the beginning, where it seems like that might be where things are headed, but then it turns out that (SPOILER ALERT) the girl has a secret reason for doing that and is just trying to manipulate you. I won't get into specifics on why, suffice it to say that I found her reasons for being deceitful/manipulative to be entirely plausible in the context of the story, and made the story itself seem more plausible. (Kudos to the creator!)

Personally, I really like this game. I feel it has more depth (in the characters, in the world, in the story overall) in just an hour or so of game play than many other H games have in their entire length. Obviously I can't guess exactly how you'll feel about it after a playthrough, personal preferences are always relevant, but if "you do stuff in return for sexual favors" was your only objection, you should give this game another try.

Sep 8, 2017
How do you change the training option. I started with Health but can't work out how to change to attack etc?
Click on the menu button (or whatever it's called. The diamond-shaped button in the upper lefthand corner of your screen)
Click on STATUS
Click on the book icon MIST1.png

Apr 15, 2020
Really good game, loving the survival aspect of it (I don't think it's as grindy as some other comments implied, maybe because I started playing from v0.3).
A couple of nitpicks:
  1. I think the sex scenes should be longer and more fast paced, in particular
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. As pointed out by some other comments, I think the scenes should be accessible more than once as part of the dialog options with the girls. The grandfather clock is an ok mechanic for a gallery, but being able to go to a girl during the day just to fuck would be better (and also I think more in character).
Please note that these are just a couple of things that I'd like to see changed, I'm not at all saying they ruin the experience. The game is great and I'll continue to play the next updates in any case.

Last edited:

Character

Jan 8, 2018
Oh boy, I love this game so much! Enthralling, yet slightly cliched plot, masterfully created atmosphere of the Apocalypse of unknown scale - is it local, or worldwide? Beautiful models and surroundings, and last but not the least - interesting characters! Another detail that I should mention that really pleases me is that every single update adds new scenes and dialogs, which forces me to return to the game over and over again. Good job, kind sir 395games, thank you, and keep up the good work!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Started 2 days ago and finished today...this game is a fucking gem...really loved it... i have only a question :

I have all the trainings at 5/6 ...especially health that says me + 120 to the health but why I have 120 only? Should it be 220?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Started 2 days ago and finished today...this game is a fucking gem...really loved it... i have only a question :

I have all the trainings at 5/6 ...especially health that says me + 120 to the health but why I have 120 only? Should it be 220?
I think it's meant to be "increased by 20" ... 120 life per stage would be a little too much though.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
The problem is that I can't sow wheat either.
I click individual buttons but no response in the field.
It didn't bother me so far because I had food supply, but now I have to plant flowers and I can't.
I don't want to repeat the entire game from the beginning, so please upload save the game.
You have to go into the Farm section and click on what you want to plant and the click the harvest text button every 4 days underneath. Or you can train health up and just gather food from the room to the right of the elevator pretty quickly. Wasn't very intuitive at first, someone in the thread gave guidance on this.
R3D

Reactions: RedZone30

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Am I just missing something here? I get to the point where you go get wood with Mia, but she never seems to come along? I have looked around, checked the rooms and even went on another expedition. I have seen others a few bits ahead of me so I know I am not done yet.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Am I just missing something here? I get to the point where you go get wood with Mia, but she never seems to come along? I have looked around, checked the rooms and even went on another expedition. I have seen others a few bits ahead of me so I know I am not done yet.
Go to the clearing to the right of the tent, she should be there.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Go to the clearing to the right of the tent, she should be there.
That is my issue, I dont see her there. And all of the quests point me to this point of the game.

Edit: Never mind, it was me and my own stupidity. I didnt think the arrow going to the right on that screen went to the clearing instead my mind thought it went back to where we were staying. And when you said that I thought you had meant next to the tent in the same screen. Thank for the help as well.

Last edited:

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
I downloaded the Windows version using Nopy.
Unzipped it.
Opened it.
and it immediatly crashed when it popped up

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
You have to go into the Farm section and click on what you want to plant and the click the harvest text button every 4 days underneath. Or you can train health up and just gather food from the room to the right of the elevator pretty quickly. Wasn't very intuitive at first, someone in the thread gave guidance on this.
R3D
A slight misunderstanding arose so I'll repeat.
I have a prepared field and I know well how to plant wheat or flowers. The problem is that the buttons for choosing what I want to plant do not work.
I also know the place where food is stored next to the elevator.
Fortunately, the problem was solved by courtesy of eball360 who shared his saves.
In its version everything works without a problem, so I will be able to continue playing without any problems.

Reactions: eball360
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes