Grenlocke

Feb 27, 2018
The game needs balance:
Attack training doesn't give more damage but reduce cost of a heavy hit (which is useless cos the cost is still too high and the damage is not much higher than for a easy hit).
Sneaking training make future training slower (more grind).
And the exp for the human shadow is greater than for the boar by only 1 but the human is much harder to defeat.
Dude, once you train everything to level 1 you can just fight a bunch at the lake, no sneaking required.
It'll only summon Boars and 'Coons so you don't need to deal with the human enemy. If you're smart you can trade health for extra XP by using easy hit on the 'coons and kill the boars in 1 go with a heavy hit. If you focus train attack for a few levels you can easily beat a dozen enemies in one day. I hit level seven attack in like 4 days without much grind, which is a 70% reduction to heavy attack stamina cost.

Reactions: Altru and RedZone30

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm having an issue getting past the second stamina training when you have to wait for Robin to 'motivate' you. Whenever I click on the starting line, it just says I need to wait until Robin has some free time, but I've waited multiple in game days, tried talking to her at different points and it just will not trigger the event. I don't remember it ever taking this long the last time I played MIST.

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
Greetings all. Enjoying this game. Wondering if I could get a little help. I can't seem to figure out how to train my skills. I have a quest that requires I increase all skills to level 1, but I can't fins anywhere to train them. Any help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fishwood

Jan 24, 2018
Greetings all. Enjoying this game. Wondering if I could get a little help. I can't seem to figure out how to train my skills. I have a quest that requires I increase all skills to level 1, but I can't fins anywhere to train them. Any help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to go on expeditions and kill shadows, they now give exp.

Reactions: trumafioso

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Wow, the dev is a genius! A really awesome game with a lot of depth and a superb story. I didn't think it would have soooo much content since this is version 0.3 but there is a lot of content there! Superb game!

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Dude, once you train everything to level 1 you can just fight a bunch at the lake, no sneaking required.
It'll only summon Boars and 'Coons so you don't need to deal with the human enemy. If you're smart you can trade health for extra XP by using easy hit on the 'coons and kill the boars in 1 go with a heavy hit. If you focus train attack for a few levels you can easily beat a dozen enemies in one day. I hit level seven attack in like 4 days without much grind, which is a 70% reduction to heavy attack stamina cost.
Yeah, pretty much. I will say that it's better to train health up first ( I got to lvl 10 with 300 health ), then stick work up attack ( again I worked it up to 10th lvl so far ), and then sneaking ( so far at 6th lvl ). Dunno whether I'll bother grinding anymore before next update though. I find it's better to just use light attack so your stamina doesn't go down. Use the gun on a raccoon for an instakill. I go fishing when my health is too low to risk another fight, and get 3 casts in to build up the food supply.

Reactions: RedPyrate

SkinnyG

Jun 7, 2020
Was stuck looking for wheat.

It appears that if you go out looking for it before testing the spear, then even if you making it to the offroad clearing, it won't let you search for it. I searched by the tent, but the offroad clearing had no option to do anything. Or maybe something else was the cause, but game was borked; luckily reloading from a past save and doing thing in the intended order progressed the story.

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Really enjoyed this one. Looking forward to seeing more!

I'm in agreement with the earlier poster though: Get some variety in there as far as the females. You've got the pseudo-loli and standard hot-blonde covered. Get us a curvy MILF or go way outside the box and scratch a fetish or two. I like fit chicks, but don't mind chasing chubby ones either.

jb2k1

Aug 22, 2018
Really like this game so far.

I do have one complaint, though. It feels like a visual novel that is progressed by playing a survival game. The way you interact with the girls is completely linear and amounts to basically nothing outside of one-off story events. It's implied that the main character is having fun with Robin on a regular basis once things get rolling but we never actually see that, we don't even get a glimpse of Mia sharing your bed outside of the story relevant moments. The closest we get to a properly repeatable scene is the boob slap training scene, and even that gets locked off once you cap out your stamina training (btw, what happened to the plan to do HIIT?).

Yes, the grandfather clock is there to rewatch scenes, but that's more of a menu option integrated into the game than actual gameplay. The girls may as well disappear into thin air (or thick fog) when there isn't a story scene available.

Also, it'd be nice if the girls could have alternate outfits, e.g. Robin stops wearing her jacket/tube top or panties, or have new outfits the player finds in the lodge, which you can choose to give to the girls or not, depending on personal taste.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
You have to wait for a day where you can first harvest wheat, then once you harvest it, you should be able to plant the flowers.
The problem is that I can't sow wheat either.
I click individual buttons but no response in the field.
It didn't bother me so far because I had food supply, but now I have to plant flowers and I can't.
I don't want to repeat the entire game from the beginning, so please upload save the game.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes