eball360

Oct 5, 2018
A slight misunderstanding arose so I'll repeat.
I have a prepared field and I know well how to plant wheat or flowers. The problem is that the buttons for choosing what I want to plant do not work.
I also know the place where food is stored next to the elevator.
Fortunately, the problem was solved by courtesy of eball360 who shared his saves.
In its version everything works without a problem, so I will be able to continue playing without any problems.
YOU WECOME FOR TNAT, IF YOU NEED MORE HELP, Let me know.

Reactions: L0thar

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 35.png

Hello to all new and old Patrons. Thank you for supporting me/ the development of MIST. Today I am going to give you a quick overview of what is coming next.
The next stop in the story will be the city. You might think that will come in the next update, but making all the assets for it is a time consuming process. That means, just like I did when the lodge was introduced, that 0.4 will have to wait for a while.
Instead of it, 0.3.2 will be the next update. It will focus entirely on polishing all existing content. The graphics, and the writing. For the latter, fellow Patron Jacob A. has kindly revised a few texts and gave me pointers on how to improve my writing. And while I do all of that, I will have the time to slowly build up a decent asset library for the city.
I am aiming to deliver 0.3.2 in 3 weeks. But I'll have to see if that schedule is realistic. If it takes a bit longer, I am going to take that time. Better looking renders are just more work and I want the game to look good. Even if that means a week more development time.
So stay safe out there and have a good week!

oyakodon

Jun 12, 2017
Animation : Amazing
Gameplay : Well done
Story : Good and easy to understand, not very complicated but WOW it mix well with gameplay and animation !!!
and the best thing this make on Renpy

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 710235

Hello to all new and old Patrons. Thank you for supporting me/ the development of MIST. Today I am going to give you a quick overview of what is coming next.
The next stop in the story will be the city. You might think that will come in the next update, but making all the assets for it is a time consuming process. That means, just like I did when the lodge was introduced, that 0.4 will have to wait for a while.
Instead of it, 0.3.2 will be the next update. It will focus entirely on polishing all existing content. The graphics, and the writing. For the latter, fellow Patron Jacob A. has kindly revised a few texts and gave me pointers on how to improve my writing. And while I do all of that, I will have the time to slowly build up a decent asset library for the city.
I am aiming to deliver 0.3.2 in 3 weeks. But I'll have to see if that schedule is realistic. If it takes a bit longer, I am going to take that time. Better looking renders are just more work and I want the game to look good. Even if that means a week more development time.
So stay safe out there and have a good week!
Tick Tock Tick Tock ....

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
how do I rasie all the skills?
first click this 1594560836248.png and choose one

go to the lake and fight shadows...when you don't have any more stamina return home and with the exp received you'll raise the selected skill...when you reached the level that you wanted change skill ;)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 36.png

The same news as before. I am still not sure if I can finish V0.3.2 this week, or if it will take until next week. Right now I am completely focusing on the last part of this update, which is producing a bunch of new animations. It takes time and I don't want to compromise. But as it is looking right now, I think next week is a bit more likely. I'll see how quickly I can go.

Everything new:
  • New backgrounds. A lot of them. I remade the entire forest and half of the lodge. About 20 remade areas.
  • And I added a turning animation for every single item in the game. (About 28 short animations)
  • I polished up the entire script with the generous help of fellow Patron Jacob. A. Huge thanks for that. He was ok with me not beeing able to pay him and still looked through most of the script and gave me many many pointers on what I could change and how to improve.
  • And I've added 5 new animations in the beginning of the game. (That is where I am at right now.)
I've still planned a bunch of things that I would like to improve. But the list is so long, that I simply have to cut it off at some point or I will rework and rework for eternity. Which is the reason for why I am unsure of when I can release. I am still not 100% set on what I can improve and what would just be a wasted effort.
I am confident that I can determine that point though. I am not trying to make something good into something perfect. I just want the mediocre things to become good.
That said. I wish everyone a great week stay safe!

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Ok, I must be stupid but this is the first time it happens to me. My quest is "head out on your first expedition", but where and how? I have the living room (nothing I can click on), the kitchen (nothing I can click on), and 2 bedrooms, Robin's and mine in which the only thing I can click on is the table saying "start expedition", but it only opens this:

Capture.JPG

Nothing I can click on either...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Ok, I must be stupid but this is the first time it happens to me. My quest is "head out on your first expedition", but where and how? I have the living room (nothing I can click on), the kitchen (nothing I can click on), and 2 bedrooms, Robin's and mine in which the only thing I can click on is the table saying "start expedition", but it only opens this:

View attachment 730477

Nothing I can click on either...
Equip the weapon from the inventory

Reactions: Tomy75

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Story's good, especially about the Lore on this Mist. It's really annoying though how easy it is to miss cutscenes because they're skippable by a single click. I almost totally missed the scene where MC made Mia temporarily fly. Good thing I noticed it in the dialogue with Robin afterwards which prompted me to go back to the hotel rescue scene.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes