Dailaz

Jun 24, 2017
I gotta say this game´s lore gets quite interesting the further you get.
At the start i didnt care that much until i thought i read a sentence that said that hints to progress is in the dialogues, from then on i started reading everything and the further i got the more stuck i got into the game and the lore and not just for a quick fap.

Really looking forward to what this game has in store.

reacers

Jul 19, 2018
0.3.1 is out since yesterday. For how long will the update be patreon early access exclusive? The patch notes look very promising :)

Reactions: Shadow Step

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Mist 0.3.1 is out. Have fun.

PC:

MAC:

Android: Unfortunately the Android version will have to follow later. I recently had to reinstall Windows and a new harddrive because my old one died and I had forgotten that I still need to do the configurations in Ren'Py to make an Android version. But I don't want to hold the others versions back. The Android port will follow tomorrow, or on Monday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reacers

Jul 19, 2018
Mist 0.3.1 is out. Have fun.

PC:
Workupload

MAC:
Workupload

Android: Unfortunately the Android version will have to follow later. I recently had to reinstall Windows and a new harddrive because my old one died and I had forgotten that I still need to do the configurations in Ren'Py to make an Android version. But I don't want to hold the others versions back. The Android port will follow tomorrow, or on Monday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you kind sir!

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I need help.
Despite the fact that I have a prepared field, I cannot plant flowers for tea. Maybe bug or so?
Everything else works ok. Can anyone share the save where can you grow these flowers?
Thanks a lot.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I need help.
Despite the fact that I have a prepared field, I cannot plant flowers for tea. Maybe bug or so?
Everything else works ok. Can anyone share the save where can you grow these flowers?
Thanks a lot.
You have to wait for a day where you can first harvest wheat, then once you harvest it, you should be able to plant the flowers.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
uploads are wrong way around in the op
the pc version of nopy says mac and the mac version of nopy is pc.

Reactions: VelNo

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Is it just me or is anyone else having the bladed weapons (knife, spear, axe) actually GIVE the enemies health?
Seriously, I shoot em and the bar goes down, I stab em and the bar goes up again.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes