KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
How the f*ck do you get the whetstone? And how to train with Robin's help? Thx for your help!

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
I ran into a Issue where I was supposed to talk to Mia for part 3 but got a scene with Robin and now it's day, I read the book but the game says "I shouldn't go out" and when trying to rest on the bed he says he's not sleepy so I'm kinda stuck without a way to progress. Is there any way to cheat the game into night time to progress the story?

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Ok cool game but I gotta say taping a knife to a broom and slicing through a log in one stroke is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qwerfy

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
the elevator scene?
gotta get past the shadow man on the road by tricking him with noise at the pond, the game is pretty good and playable starting there. Someone wrote something about conserving energy with your various attacks with boars and raccoons to get to that point, it helped immensely. I saved a LOT working through that, caught a lot of fish when the I backed up to the pond to fish.
Have to have a two racoon fight to get past it, any time a boar shows up you don't have enough stamina and it is time to go fishing.
Good luck.
Captain Red

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
gotta get past the shadow man on the road by tricking him with noise at the pond, the game is pretty good and playable starting there. Someone wrote something about conserving energy with your various attacks with boars and raccoons to get to that point, it helped immensely. I saved a LOT working through that, caught a lot of fish when the I backed up to the pond to fish.
Have to have a two racoon fight to get past it, any time a boar shows up you don't have enough stamina and it is time to go fishing.
Good luck.
Captain Red
THX

dlowtnek

Oct 29, 2018
And it is not meant to be a proper game in any way, it is a survival game where you have to grind frustratingly to get to the next level with the girl. Same essential premise there as all the rest. Very nice artwork style from the developer.
There are no "proper "games on F95zone. They may be somewhere else, but you aren't there playing them, you are here shopping this content. I'm pretty sure it is what we all like and are looking for or we would not be here for anything.
Red
Just to clarify, its not as if I was judging this game for not meeting some unrealistic expectation of being a "proper" game, I was actually complimenting how damn close it is, and that if you took away a couple of bad tropes, it would actually stand up on its own, which is very rare.

Reactions: RedPyrate

Delcaris

Aug 23, 2019
Hi everyone! just a quick question, I am a bit weirded out that Robien is offering free use, but I can't seem to ask her to do thing, either in hjer room, the living room, or the garden, there is no option for some... fun... any ideas? is it me who's bugguing? should I keep progressing? she's been talking about it at every story event so... ^^'

Leeness

Apr 8, 2020
Hi everyone! just a quick question, I am a bit weirded out that Robien is offering free use, but I can't seem to ask her to do thing, either in hjer room, the living room, or the garden, there is no option for some... fun... any ideas? is it me who's bugguing? should I keep progressing? she's been talking about it at every story event so... ^^'
Yeh Robien blows a bit hot n cold. Once you unlock a scene with her it can be replayed. Regarding her offer of "free use" I think that's more a case of she wont get stroppy when you start seeing another girl. In my experience most times a girl offers this she don't mean it so tread careful ;-)

bofalmao

May 26, 2020
ok..major flaw is the food gathering constantly..it equates to uber grind...and saps all fun immediately..the graphics are lovely...i love the art style of the dame..but the gameplay itself is a fun sapping spawn of satan
has been changed now atleast to make an easy mode avaible :)

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes