layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Ok so I played the game tell the last in v 0.7 now I got the newest update but has to delete my save and start over that's fine I get to see it all again.

My problem is I'm on my tablet and only 2 days in and can't find a weapon..... I tried the broom won't let my grab. I tried the knife under the bed no luck.. what did I forget I can't go to the 1st hunt for Robin tent??
The name tends to make it obvious where you should look. Click the <!> symbols around the house: living room, kitchen, your bedroom and finally Robin's room. Then click the magnifying glass on the desk, drawers and bed. Robin will find the knife.

When in doubt, check your quest log. The game does a good job at explaining what you need to do for the most part.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 73.jpg

It's another monday and that means another Monday Update. This time I come to report some really great progress. The next update is coming along very nicely. I am still aiming for a release either at the end of February or early March. As I mentioned before February can be tricky as it is so short.

Everything new:

• I've now completed about 90% of the total writing. A lot more than I had anticipated.
  • I've animated and rendered the first scene of which you can already see a teaser either on or .
  • Started working on the second scene, which is a big one involving more than two people.
  • And I've made a new music track to go along with one of the new scenes.
And that is it. Doesn't look like much, but the writing is huge. I was expecting to get to this point at the end of this week, not the start. That means I can move an entire week early towards scene Nr #2.

But that doesn't mean I can release any earlier as the second scene is gonna cost me time. A lot of it. At least if I want to make it right. Which I do. It's gonna be an interesting one, definitely something new. But I am saying too much already.

I am gonna stop here. You'll hear from me in the next Monday Update with a release date. Until then, stay safe and have fun!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1640106

It's another monday and that means another Monday Update. This time I come to report some really great progress. The next update is coming along very nicely. I am still aiming for a release either at the end of February or early March. As I mentioned before February can be tricky as it is so short.

Everything new:

• I've now completed about 90% of the total writing. A lot more than I had anticipated.
  • I've animated and rendered the first scene of which you can already see a teaser either on or .
  • Started working on the second scene, which is a big one involving more than two people.
And that is it. Doesn't look like much, but the writing is huge. I was expecting to get to this point at the end of this week, not the start. That means I can move an entire week early towards scene Nr #2.

But that doesn't mean I can release any earlier as the second scene is gonna cost me time. A lot of it. At least if I want to make it right. Which I do. It's gonna be an interesting one, definitely something new. But I am saying too much already.

I am gonna stop here. You'll hear from me in the next Monday Update with a release date. Until then, stay safe and have fun!
Thank you so much for the infos, and take your time, don't overexert yourself, we will wait. :giggle:

Reactions: BOBJevent

VastoIchigo

Jan 10, 2019
View attachment 1640106

Everything new:

Love this game! Both story and the scenes are amazing!

I was wondering if it was possible for a future update if you could make it where, when using the Gallery after a scene it returns to the Gallery and not the room? Or maybe add a link to the Gallery from the Main Menu?

Reactions: tommyjohne

Derol

Oct 25, 2021
The game keeps implying the risk of pregnancy, but so far nothing has happened. Will it happen eventually?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I played this way back and got turned off by the dynamic between Robin and the MC as well as the survival mechanics of the game. Then I saw how highly the game managed to get so I decided to give it another chance. And man I'm glad I did. It surely deserves it's place. Still not a fan of some of the gameplay mechanics but the characters and their interactions are awesome. Looking forward to more.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Hrm, for some reason, i get an exception error every time there seems to be a non lewd animation, forcing me to skip skip and then pickup.

I originally used the compressed, then even tried the full version to see if it was a compression related issue, but same thing.

Anyone else experiencing this? Or have a solution?

[Edit] i see the source of the issue. Im playing with JoiPlay on android, and the error says can't play on mobile when config.hw_video is true.

I dont suppose there is a way to turn that off? I play all of my Renpy games via JoiPlay, and this is the first ive run into this

[Edit 2] Figured it out, there is a Joiplay/Renpy setting to turn off hw_video. Now it all works.

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
really good game, im not really a fan of the cartoony style, but the animations are superb
That brings up a second question, which is more of a curiousity. There are plenty of Daz and/or honey select games on here, and quite a few hand drawn ones. This isnt hand drawn, but it's also neither of the 2 most common CG styles.

Is the aesthetic style based on something, or is that just what the dev went with?

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
That brings up a second question, which is more of a curiousity. There are plenty of Daz and/or honey select games on here, and quite a few hand drawn ones. This isnt hand drawn, but it's also neither of the 2 most common CG styles.

Is the aesthetic style based on something, or is that just what the dev went with?
Probably it's just the evolution of his models from his previous game, still possible it's reworked from another model engine but if so it's not recognisable as such.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

I believe I remember from somewhere that the models were made in Blender. I could be wrong.

Reactions: vogelbeest

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
That brings up a second question, which is more of a curiosity. There are plenty of Daz and/or honey select games on here, and quite a few hand drawn ones. This isn't hand drawn, but it's also neither of the 2 most common CG styles.

Probably it's just the evolution of his models from his previous game, still possible it's reworked from another model engine but if so it's not recognizable as such.
The Dev uses Blender to make the game and there are a lot of other content creators that use Blender but it is not often used to make games, it is more commonly used to make videos which you can also find on F95.

Reactions: vogelbeest
4.60 star(s) 674 Votes