Jan 26, 2022
Man, I love this game, if I wasn't a poor broken third world citzen I swear I'd be a patreon! I think it was a big mistake for the director to assume a female form, I feel like the MC is going to fuck him (her?) into submission to death!
I'd love that. Threesome with the director and Noreia

Reactions: OldmanRed

BetterMagnet

Mar 12, 2020
I also want to get a bit more relaxed while working in general, I think it'll allow me to be more efficient.
Good luck , I think that's indeed a good thing to do to help with efficiency and to avoid burnout , keep up the good work

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello, it really is a great one, one of the best. Does anyone know when the next update comes out? I hope the developer keeps the focus on the horror arc, as there are very few good, well-plotted games in this genre. Does anyone know if he has another project in development? If it is in the same style, it will be very good...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hello, it really is a great one, one of the best. Does anyone know when the next update comes out? I hope the developer keeps the focus on the horror arc, as there are very few good, well-plotted games in this genre. Does anyone know if he has another project in development? If it is in the same style, it will be very good...
Next update should be around end of february/early march

Reactions: tommyjohne

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
A Tale of Eden is linked to in the OP. Different type of game but has similar character art.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I love the style and checked out A Tale of Eden because of it. The only thing I'd change is adding a bit of depth/glassiness to the eyes, especially Mia.
I think hers are supposed to be like that, though - the cat-like pupils indicate she's wearing colored contacts, which tend to look flat in real life too.

Reactions: layer1avn

Fantom215

Dec 2, 2019
Ok so I played the game tell the last in v 0.7 now I got the newest update but has to delete my save and start over that's fine I get to see it all again.

My problem is I'm on my tablet and only 2 days in and can't find a weapon..... I tried the broom won't let my grab. I tried the knife under the bed no luck.. what did I forget I can't go to the 1st hunt for Robin tent??

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok so I played the game tell the last in v 0.7 now I got the newest update but has to delete my save and start over that's fine I get to see it all again.

My problem is I'm on my tablet and only 2 days in and can't find a weapon..... I tried the broom won't let my grab. I tried the knife under the bed no luck.. what did I forget I can't go to the 1st hunt for Robin tent??
It's Robin that should find the knife and give it to you while both of you search in her room for a weapon and give you the first lewd scene of her pants.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I think you need to find some more impractical weapons... like a club or a brick before those Events mentioned above trigger though

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021

The name tends to make it obvious where you should look. Click the <!> symbols around the house: living room, kitchen, your bedroom and finally Robin's room. Then click the magnifying glass on the desk, drawers and bed. Robin will find the knife.

When in doubt, check your quest log. The game does a good job at explaining what you need to do for the most part.

4.60 star(s) 690 Votes