LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I don't recall if I said this before, but this game is really amazing on so many levels.

I love how this game looks and feels. I used to hate sandbox games, but then I played MIST and it quickly became clear to me that sandbox games are fun if they are done right.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you 395games.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Just finished the latest update and it was great. I'm not a huge fan of anal so I wish the scene with Lily had been a little different, but it wasn't terrible. Not much else to add.

Reactions: BOBJevent

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Mh. Personally I'm kinda not the biggest fan of this "detour" in the latest arc. The gameplay there is pretty dull and repetitive, there isn't too much of interesting scenes (although some nice sex) and it feels like it primarily leads back to where we were before running away, so to speak; so it's not super-interesting story-development wise ^^;

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Question" Last time i play this game Mist 0.7.1 will save File work on 0.8.2 ? remember i play it long.. far story...
Between 7.1 and the current vertion there has been changes to the start of the game. more specificaly, how you get the axe and Robin's introduction. If you where at the end of 7.1 it should work without to much problems, but I still recomend to start over if you have the time to spare.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Having last played in 0.6, should I restart, or just continue from an hour of play or so ago to get back into it.
Seeing how some content was overhauled and I missed a bunch because of the "already read" colour coding on talk that I've seen before a reload earlier. ,.... I think I kinda just answered my own question.
It's just darn good.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So, where is Female domination content?
When you first find Lily you get captured by the antagonist of the game and there's some fem-dom while you are a prisoner. I think that's all there is of that content though.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
This would be a way better game without the moronic MC being mr alpha every chance he gets. "Oh lick my cum off the floor after it comes out of your ass." The whole thing reeks of beta male overcompensation. Same with how he talks to his sister. Aside from that the game isn't bad.

4.60 star(s) 674 Votes