Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Entering passcode doesn't work when i go to the screen in the security rooms in the tunnels and this happens after this.

View attachment 1674364

Even after i'm done exploring the text is still there.
well
you tried to rollback to see the code again , didnt you? :ROFLMAO:
(yes i did it too)

its simple in this situation - just click again where should be to see "enter passcode" (2 ; 4 )
and for the options staying on screen - well load a autosave

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Nice, I guess I missed the 8.1 release, so now I get two episodes in a row :)

Better not end on a note as dark as 8.0 did! haha

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
well
you tried to rollback to see the code again , didnt you? :ROFLMAO:
(yes i did it too)

its simple in this situation - just click again where should be to see "enter passcode" (2 ; 4 )
and for the options staying on screen - well load a autosave
I'm pretty sure i press ENTER after typing the code, and the sentence that tells the code repeats again.
Though i'll try your suggestion for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
having an issue where I launch the game and nothing happens, I gave it a couple minutes to see if it would start up but nothing happened. anyone have a fix?

EDIT: Downloading from a different source worked, for some reason the MEGA one did NOT let me launch the game

Last edited:

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
and im stuck mainly that the password 6248 doest not work and just endlessly spit out the same password combination
without actually typing in the password thus stopping me from continuing any fix for this?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
and im stuck mainly that the password 6248 doest not work and just endlessly spit out the same password combination
without actually typing in the password thus stopping me from continuing any fix for this?
should work if you typed it in and press enter
but you have to "find" it first through reading the files

4.60 star(s) 690 Votes