Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
There's a glitch with "Robin's day off." I do it, but it doesn't recognize it. Plus, the "moaning" doesn't end. I can't complete the raft because of it.

Also, she says "und" instead of "and" during one of the conversations.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
In the final Noreia sex scene for v0.8.2 (Reward sex) there is a typo in the code that pops up an error only after you select "Keep Watching". You can skip past it but you get a constant moaning background noise forever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wzlbrt

Jan 5, 2020
Not sure if I encountered a bug.
In the early part of "What are the monsters?" it says I have to go to the lake and lure the shadow away.
I got the pots from the kitchen and move to the lake but nothing happens. Even with full life and 70 stamina I can only fish, upon which also nothing else happens. When I go further down the road to the monster it says it's too dangerous.

Did I miss something obvious or is it broken..?

Thanks in advance

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not sure if I encountered a bug.
In the early part of "What are the monsters?" it says I have to go to the lake and lure the shadow away.
I got the pots from the kitchen and move to the lake but nothing happens. Even with full life and 70 stamina I can only fish, upon which also nothing else happens. When I go further down the road to the monster it says it's too dangerous.

Did I miss something obvious or is it broken..?

Thanks in advance
You went to far, the Event triggers on the other side of the lake, instead of turning left and crossing your makeshift bridge move straight ahead

Reactions: ryansFLYIN

Angrycuck

Jul 22, 2020
How to get past this, I have read 1 document I found and it says I need to find more and stuck with axe and not sure where locked tunnel section is screenshot0001.png

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How to get past this, I have read 1 document I found and it says I need to find more and stuck with axe and not sure where locked tunnel section is View attachment 1680382
Keep exploring the tunnels. My memory of exactly what you have to do is fuzzy, but there are probably a few other tunnels you have to explore first.
If I remember correctly UL03 is blocked by a fleshy tentacle-root thing, you need to explore deeper into the tunnels and after solving a few other puzzles you should eventually find a puddle of green, toxic waste (In the path to UL04, I think) that you can use to dissolve the root.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Finally got around to replaying the new start.
And, uh... I dunno. I kinda liked the old one a bit better?
Sure, the writing might've not been on the same level yet, and the production quality has definitely improved, but it felt a bit more apocalyptic, having to do a bit more - having a bit more conflict until the gears are greased. It gave a better feeling of the MCs background, as well, unsatisfying as it might have been.
Maybe that's just that "new stuff bad" feeling I often get, but it really feels a bit*too* harmonic now.
And then later talking to Mia, the MC says "Robin was different when we first met". Well, no, she really wasn't. Anymore.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
i might be a heretic for this but i'm been so invested in the story ive just blazed past the sex parts with a autoclicker set to maximum clicker speed so i can go back to enjoy the rich lore. Lore is pretty good and far more interesting

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
i might be a heretic for this but i'm been so invested in the story ive just blazed past the sex parts with a autoclicker set to maximum clicker speed so i can go back to enjoy the rich lore. Lore is pretty good and far more interesting
Instead of using an autoclicker you can enable "skip unseen text" in the options and hold ctrl

Reactions: bluefish69
4.60 star(s) 695 Votes