Beyxx

May 5, 2018
Hi, i just started playing this game. How do you get past the human looking shadow?
And i play on an android port, but how to fish? Everytime i tried they just escape...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi, i just started playing this game. How do you get past the human looking shadow?
And i play on an android port, but how to fish? Everytime i tried they just escape...
Take a pot from the kitchen and go to the lake and make some noise.
When you see the esclamation points click on them lightly and a target with a sliding arrow on a bar should appear when the arrow is on the widest part of the bar click on it and you will get the fish.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Quick question, do we have to finish constructing the bath before we can go rescue Noreia? Seems like I get a message telling me I can't have anything else left to do before I can go in and get her....just kind of annoying of a time sink considering how long it will take for Mia to gather all the materials and build it....thats easily over a week with nothing else left to do.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Quick question, do we have to finish constructing the bath before we can go rescue Noreia? Seems like I get a message telling me I can't have anything else left to do before I can go in and get her....just kind of annoying of a time sink considering how long it will take for Mia to gather all the materials and build it....thats easily over a week with nothing else left to do.
Personally I finished it before, but you can use those days to up your skills especially health ( it's a very helpful stats) for what will come. :)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Personally I finished it before, but you can use those days to up your skills especially health ( it's a very helpful stats) for what will come. :)
I chose not to worry about food, but the food resources keep ticking down daily, what's the best strategy considering we also need the flower to cleanse the curse whenever it gets close to 50%? Right now, I'm alternating planting cucumber then switching to the flower and going back and forth.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I chose not to worry about food, but the food resources keep ticking down daily, what's the best strategy considering we also need the flower to cleanse the curse whenever it gets close to 50%? Right now, I'm alternating planting cucumber then switching to the flower and going back and forth.
You can either up it with the console commands or using the save editor, even in feast mode it's a little difficult to keep it up, considering the fact you need to feed yourself, Robin, Mia and Lily.
For me the ratio was a rotation of 2 glowing flowers per 1 cucumber growing.
For the curse you can have it even higher until you will go rescuing Noreia, that's why I said I finished the bath and used those day to raise my health, having it higher definitely helped after rescuing her, I don't want to spoil you anything more because it was (imho) the best part of the game ( that is great as a whole). :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You normally can plant 2 cucumbers before you need a flower.... that aside going for fish is also a great way to build food... just remember that eventually all food will be lost after the next large battle

thilimss

Sep 21, 2020
having an issue where I launch the game and nothing happens, I gave it a couple minutes to see if it would start up but nothing happened. anyone have a fix?

EDIT: Downloading from a different source worked, for some reason the MEGA one did NOT let me launch the game
I have a similar problem. I open the game, after a while it says: MIST.exe has stopped working

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Holy shit! Just when I thought the Mia and Robin threesome with Noriea in the background was hot, that doesn't even come close to how insanely hot and sexy that threesome with Lily and Noriea was... and that ending with that crazy snowball creampie!! :love: :pDamn, finally made rescuing Noreia and completing all the other objectives sooo worth it!

From that point on, how about how much left is there till the end of the current? Does it let you know there is no more content or do you basically just run out of things/objectives to do?

phatkiet003

Mar 7, 2022
[QUOTE = "trumafioso, bài: 3703431, thành viên: 161136"]
Chào mừng tất cả. Rất thích trò chơi này. Tự hỏi nếu tôi có thể nhận được một chút giúp đỡ. Tôi không thể tìm ra cách nào để rèn luyện kỹ năng của mình. Tôi có một nhiệm vụ yêu cầu tôi tăng tất cả các kỹ năng lên cấp 1, nhưng tôi không thể vây bắt bất cứ nơi nào để huấn luyện chúng tôi. Help any help?
[SPOILER = "Kỹ năng"] View attachment 702648
[/ SPOILER]
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]

Aug 13, 2020
Quality content
I also reached that point where you don´t care that much about secs, just wanting to know what unexpected twist of events woudl come next.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Holy shit! Just when I thought the Mia and Robin threesome with Noriea in the background was hot, that doesn't even come close to how insanely hot and sexy that threesome with Lily and Noriea was... and that ending with that crazy snowball creampie!! :love: :pDamn, finally made rescuing Noreia and completing all the other objectives sooo worth it!

From that point on, how about how much left is there till the end of the current? Does it let you know there is no more content or do you basically just run out of things/objectives to do?
There's still a lot to do, and the game will warn you when you reach the end of the current version in order to save. :)
And I agree one of the best scenes, even though they are all hot.:love::love:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 75.jpg

MIST v0.8.2 has released and a new update cycle begins. As usual on the first Monday Update after a release I don't have much to tell you about progress and will instead go into what I've planned for this next version of MIST, 0.9.

But first of all, the usual big thanks to all new and existing patrons. I've been making this game for a while now and have kind of gotten used to the amount of money you are supporting me with every month, but ever so often I think about it again and ithe realization hits me that I'm actually able to do this fulltime and I'm truly grateful for it! But let's get into the important part, what is 0.9 gonna to bring to the table?

Old content revisions:
I didn't want to say this during the launch because I find it a bit distasteful to temper with expectations when a release drops, but I wasn't 100% happy with the last update when it was finished. But after two months of work I simply needed to release it and come back to it later or I'd never have gotten it done. That's why I'm coming back to it now and I'm going to adjust the dialog in in versions 0.8.1 and 0.8.2 to improve the pacing. Nothing too big, just minor tweaks and a few new renders. I actually did this already in the past week, so this section is already done.

Early game adjustments:
I've listened and many people have pointed out how the early game has gotten a lot smoother after the rework, but maybe even a bit too smooth. And I have to say that I agree. Especially Robins character has suffered a bit and part of her personality has been lost. I'm gonna use this update to bring back some of her character to the early game and make some further adjustments. Again nothing huge or story altering, just tweaks to get more of the original Robin back.

New Content:
And of course there is going to be new content. The story is gonna continue from where it left off in 0.8.2 and there are gonna be new scenes. I'm not gonna say much at this point though cause I don't want to spoil too much, but let me say one thing. The gloves are gonna come off soon.

And that is all for this weeks Update. I hope you have a good time, stay safe and healthy everyone. Until next time!

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1691837
MIST v0.8.2 has released and a new update cycle begins. As usual on the first Monday Update after a release I don't have much to tell you about progress and will instead go into what I've planned for this next version of MIST, 0.9.

But first of all, the usual big thanks to all new and existing patrons. I've been making this game for a while now and have kind of gotten used to the amount of money you are supporting me with every month, but ever so often I think about it again and ithe realization hits me that I'm actually able to do this fulltime and I'm truly grateful for it! But let's get into the important part, what is 0.9 gonna to bring to the table?

Old content revisions:
I didn't want to say this during the launch because I find it a bit distasteful to temper with expectations when a release drops, but I wasn't 100% happy with the last update when it was finished. But after two months of work I simply needed to release it and come back to it later or I'd never have gotten it done. That's why I'm coming back to it now and I'm going to adjust the dialog in in versions 0.8.1 and 0.8.2 to improve the pacing. Nothing too big, just minor tweaks and a few new renders. I actually did this already in the past week, so this section is already done.

Early game adjustments:
I've listened and many people have pointed out how the early game has gotten a lot smoother after the rework, but maybe even a bit too smooth. And I have to say that I agree. Especially Robins character has suffered a bit and part of her personality has been lost. I'm gonna use this update to bring back some of her character to the early game and make some further adjustments. Again nothing huge or story altering, just tweaks to get more of the original Robin back.

New Content:
And of course there is going to be new content. The story is gonna continue from where it left off in 0.8.2 and there are gonna be new scenes. I'm not gonna say much at this point though cause I don't want to spoil too much, but let me say one thing. The gloves are gonna come off soon.

And that is all for this weeks Update. I hope you have a good time, stay safe and healthy everyone. Until next time!
Yay! Thank you so much for sharing this Pitrik! :giggle: :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 690 Votes