talt

Mar 2, 2019
Can anyone help me out. I'm trying to look for the crack. Which seems really hard on android. almost like i should be ablrr to move elswhere Screenshot_20220307-202220.jpg

Feb 8, 2019
gotta ask, when this game says "mind control" tag. does it mean what it supposed to mean or something else, like mind control means the "MC mind controlling/brainwashing girls" kind...

Can someone clarify this? Thx

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
gotta ask, when this game says "mind control" tag. does it mean what it supposed to mean or something else, like mind control means the "MC mind controlling/brainwashing girls" kind...

Can someone clarify this? Thx
There's no such thing like mind control from the MC if that is your curiosity, the only one that have that power is the director ( infact he was controlling Lily and in some scenes even the MC).
The girls are all willingly members of the MC's harem, he didn't brainwashed any of them. :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
There's still a lot to do, and the game will warn you when you reach the end of the current version in order to save. :)
And I agree one of the best scenes, even though they are all hot.:love::love:
Yeah I'm at the part where we are with Mia as she begins to make the raft in the forest. From that point, I decided to take a break as I was getting a little burned out as I've been grinding nonstop for the last 3-4 days or so. The content is great and the sound/music, and animation, UI, and story are all excellent, but sometimes when there is this much content, I need a short break, lol.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah I'm at the part where we are with Mia as she begins to make the raft in the forest. From that point, I decided to take a break as I was getting a little burned out as I've been grinding nonstop for the last 3-4 days or so. The content is great and the sound/music, and animation, UI, and story are all excellent, but sometimes when there is this much content, I need a short break, lol.
You stopped like 2 scenes from the end of the current content.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You stopped like 2 scenes from the end of the current content.
LOL! so close...I'll be back to wrap it up this week, I've already started another VN, but in that case, I will come back to finish off the update. ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is there any plan for adding a MILF into the game like the MCs "Landlady" or something?
Uh, are you sure you're in the right thread? There's no Milf planned for this game, unless you consider Noreia as one.
And since the game as entered is final arc I don't think Rathieu is planning to add any more females characters, it would be rushed and useless (Imho). :)

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Uh, are you sure you're in the right thread? There's no Milf planned for this game, unless you consider Noreia as one.
And since the game as entered is final arc I don't think Rathieu is planning to add any more females characters, it would be rushed and useless (Imho). :)
Unless they decide to add the director for a few scenes to take their power or something. But then we’ll all have a difficult choice to make
6FE1CE70-2B62-4744-B94B-6B43E5512763.jpeg

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there any plan for adding a MILF into the game like the MCs "Landlady" or something?
uh...have you played this yet? I mean no offense, but its stated more than once the MC and his sister are orphans and this far into the game, there have not been any other survivors.

Reactions: Dylan741
4.60 star(s) 695 Votes