Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 37.png

0.3.2 is out and Mist is now equipped with much improved renders. Next thing will be the new content coming with 0.4.
This next update will also be a big one, as it will introduce a completely new zone to the game, namely the city. New Graphics, Items and story developments are coming. That means a lot of work for me, but I am actually really excited to get into it.
But that isn't all, I will also try to slowly but surely do all the things that didn't fit into 0.3.2. Like remaking the intro and main menu animations with the new forest look and making more scenes for the morale options.
Luckily I have already done some of the work for these revisions that are still to come, so not too much time will go to these. Especially because there will be another big thing coming.
The 0.4 line of updates (I am still not sure if it will be 0.4 or 0.4.1) will also introduce girl number 3. Working on her will cost a lot of time, but spending it is definitely worth it. I will put all my current knowledge into this model and I am hoping the result will show it.
That is pretty much all I have to say. Have a nice day!

Arutha1988

Feb 26, 2018
0.3.2 has had download links 2 days ago. Odd this hasn't been updated by now tbh.
this is getting like TLS that one olso olmost never gets updated til the public version is at least in sight. thats i my eyes a big compliment to the game maker

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
this is getting like TLS that one olso olmost never gets updated til the public version is at least in sight. thats i my eyes a big compliment to the game maker
good question. i like the game but the waiting. is kill me, pleas let is play.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
On the Patreon page it says that 5$ and higher tiers will get the game 7 days prior to the rest.

So I would assume that we will get 0.3.2 a week after the patreons received it. Release was 25-Jul so that would result in 1-Aug. That said I believe that we "non-patreons" should all hopefully be able to play it coming weekend.....

I am not sure how big this update will be since the creator specifically wrote that the new area will be implemented in 0.4 release. Thus I would assume that only minor new bits are included in the latest release.

Maybe one of his patreons can tell us what we can expect......?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pretty fun game so far....suppose to sneak out of the house some how .. havent figured out how to do that so just been exploring the forest,etc in the meantime

mynamajeff4

Jul 21, 2017
This is THE best game I have played on here, you should make a book or something out of the story, although maybe omit the more graphic parts lol.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
looks interesting enough for me to try. Normally I am not a fan of 3DCG games because most of them are boring and generic with just the same reskins of 3D models we have seen 100 times over in other games.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
My save where I saved when I have to click on the ski lift isn't working...return to the main menu instead of continuing with this new update content...the game doesn't give me errors etc , simply return to the menu
Because the novelty is that the existing content of the game has been improved.
For example, the MC morale boost system - it is worth a try ;)
You will be able to visit the city only in the new update.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes