Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I know this is a rather late reply. I just tried this game early last week but I was gathering 2 food a day and then using 2 food. So that was literally all I was able to do. You said you don't really NEED to have food? Then why have it? I would think running out would be bad. I mean do you get better at it the more you do it? So it will just take some work/grind?
Eventually you'll get more stamina as you train, and then you can hit the lake to fish, that will net you more food, and then when you get the farm going you should be rolling in food. I almost bitched about the food too, but just keep at it a bit, and it will come.

I was so frustrated at first that I could barely go out without hitting one of the larger animals and having to turn back, or run away, but anyway, it really does get easier.

Reactions: Dyhart

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just now trying this game for the first time and I'll have to say it's a lot of fun so far. Nice creepy atmosphere and music, good visuals, and I've been craving a bit more of an RPG fix lately so this fits the bill nicely. Looking forward to seeing more.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I need help. Im totaly stuck quest log says to find wetstone and wait that Robin is ready to continue training.
I think that i have wetstone found it from plowing field.
Anyideas what i need to next?

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
This game has a style all it's own, and I love it. Really sets itself apart from the other adult games on the site. Been messing around on 0.3.2 from the last saves I had from 0.3.1, and while I've been able to see all the scenes and the new textures, I haven't seen any turntable animations. Has anyone been able to find these?

Also, what changes have been made to the levelling system? Seems like only the monster XP has dropped slightly.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Saved .3.1 when ready to board cable car.
Entering .3.2 I'm jumped to end credits!
Am I supposed to start a new game or what?

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
Damn. I was hoping for the story to continue past the cable car into the city. Will have to wait for next update I guess but must say loving the game so far. It has a good story line and some action as well (not just the sex scenes). Fun game. Keep it up.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Damn. I was hoping for the story to continue past the cable car into the city. Will have to wait for next update I guess but must say loving the game so far. It has a good story line and some action as well (not just the sex scenes). Fun game. Keep it up.
Totally agree!
Think I'll wait too for next update and start from zero again

Reactions: deversari

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
We were waiting new story content and we got this ''Changes to the skill system to make it A: a bit weaker, and B: more difficult to grind out. '' come on man?! Realy?! I dont tell anyting game grind system cuz its about game survival part but making skills more weaker and making more difficult to grind out is worst idea ever you can do?! You should focus making game better not making more grindy...
I dont agree. The system before was simply too strong and killed the balance of the game. Mist isn't supposed to be a game where you enable god mode and just rush through it. The new skill system still makes you strong but preserves the feel of the survival aspect. And the game also isn't really grindy, food get's really easy as you get the field and you literally have to do the training minigame 8 times in total, in the entire game. That isn't much. And I also said directly in the game that you don't need to grind the skills, you will upgrade them simply by going out. On top of that the update is packed full with revisions and improvements.

If you want none of the game and only the scenes just grab a full save. I am making Mist as a game to be played and not just a slideshow to be read. And sorry if that offended you, I don't mean no harm. I just don't want to stay silent about a comment that completely dismisses all the effort I am putting into this game.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Also, what changes have been made to the levelling system? Seems like only the monster XP has dropped slightly.
I've introduced a lower cap for sneaking and attack so you aren't able to lower them to 0 anymore (Which kinda defeats the whole mechanic of the game.) and slighty reduced the hp increase per level. Exp stayed the same, but you now spend a bit of stamina when calling monsters at the lake so you can't keep doing it for so long.

The system before was so strong that it completely defeated the base mechanics of the game. Which makes no sense and I just spend too little time thinking about it when I made the code. That is why I decreased its potency a little bit.

Reactions: Big Daddy and L30

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
I've introduced a lower cap for sneaking and attack so you aren't able to lower them to 0 anymore (Which kinda defeats the whole mechanic of the game.) and slighty reduced the hp increase per level. Exp stayed the same, but you now spend a bit of stamina when calling monsters at the lake so you can't keep doing it for so long.

The system before was so strong that it completely defeated the base mechanics of the game. Which makes no sense and I just spend too little time thinking about it when I made the code. That is why I decreased its potency a little bit.
will you introduce footjob scenes in game? :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I dont agree. The system before was simply too strong and killed the balance of the game. Mist isn't supposed to be a game where you enable god mode and just rush through it. The new skill system still makes you strong but preserves the feel of the survival aspect. And the game also isn't really grindy, food get's really easy as you get the field and you literally have to do the training minigame 8 times in total, in the entire game. That isn't much. And I also said directly in the game that you don't need to grind the skills, you will upgrade them simply by going out. On top of that the update is packed full with revisions and improvements.

If you want none of the game and only the scenes just grab a full save. I am making Mist as a game to be played and not just a slideshow to be read. And sorry if that offended you, I don't mean no harm. I just don't want to stay silent about a comment that completely dismisses all the effort I am putting into this game.
I dont even know how to tell you but... We are god damn supernatural guy?! We are not ordinary person so yeah it meant to be little bit powerfull. It was cool it was good and first you made him injured with big ill and now you are making skills less powerfull and game more grindy. So basicly you are making this guy normal guy like other people. Than whats the point of mist power etc? This game starts lose all cool about MC and you are making this worst with every update. And even you are telling '' I just don't want to stay silent about a comment that completely dismisses all the effort I am putting into this game. '' realy?! Dude you are killing your own ideas here and you are telling me this? I love this game, its not just adult game and this is why I'm telled that comment to you and now this is why I'm telled this things either. If it was normal adult game i dont care and i just play in VN mod but its not. Its your game man, do what you want but you are killing some little details here and you are not even care and its sad for me...

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes