Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Dafuq am I missing here .... I can't find the wet-stone or advance training. Am I bugged here or what? And enough with the cleavage already ... fuck this grindy, lame ass bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: LurkerFrontCenter

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Dafuq am I missing here .... I can't find the wet-stone or advance training. Am I bugged here or what? And enough with the cleavage already ... fuck this grindy, lame ass bullshit.
You will find wet-stone while preparing the field for cultivation.
If I remember correctly, you have to persuade Robin to provide additional motivation for training.
Then she plays the role of an unusual cheerleader ;)
It's not that bad, I know games with much worse grinds

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
You will find wet-stone while preparing the field for cultivation.
If I remember correctly, you have to persuade Robin to provide additional motivation for training.
Then she plays the role of an unusual cheerleader ;)
It's not that bad, I know games with much worse grinds
I found a rock in the field but in the kitchen when trying the rock to sharpen the ax I got a msg that it was too soft and I needed to find something harder. the field is fully plowed now, she does not help with anything, stamina is stuck at 160 and I cant train anymore unless she joins me. No idea how to make that happen. Grinds are a waste of time ... I'm not here to be annoyed or trolled buy a Dev. If its not enjoyable , then why waste the time? Im trying to give this an honest look, but so far its been grindy and lame af, for me anyway. No idea how to proceed and not sure I want to.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I found a rock in the field but in the kitchen when trying the rock to sharpen the ax I got a msg that it was too soft and I needed to find something harder. the field is fully plowed now, she does not help with anything, stamina is stuck at 160 and I cant train anymore unless she joins me. No idea how to make that happen. Grinds are a waste of time ... I'm not here to be annoyed or trolled buy a Dev. If its not enjoyable , then why waste the time? Im trying to give this an honest look, but so far its been grindy and lame af, for me anyway. No idea how to proceed and not sure I want to.
OK so you need not a wet-stone but a sharpener now. You will find the sharpener later in the game, when you will be exploring the tourist resort.
160 is ok, you will be able to raise to 180 after saving Mia, and an extra traning. A little patience.
Personally, I don't like grinding either, but on the other hand, the game can't be too easy.
Then it would be like reading a comic, not playing.
But well, no one is forcing us to play, so if we don't feel like ... the choice is yours.

Torquemadder

Aug 26, 2017
Just finished the latest update and kudos to you 395. I think it's well balanced, great story, great animations and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finished the current version last night and it was a lot of fun. My only real criticism so far was the oral scene with the disembodied tongue. IMO that sort of scene would be a lot more effective from a perspective that actually showed the guy's head. Yes his head would block some of the view but a floating tongue just doesn't do it for me. Otherwise great job.

I like the RPG mechanics. I do think that with as much potential for stat building as the current system has, it would make sense to add some areas with harder opponents but I assume that's planned for future versions anyway.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Am I just missing something here? I get to the point where you go get wood with Mia, but she never seems to come along? I have looked around, checked the rooms and even went on another expedition. I have seen others a few bits ahead of me so I know I am not done yet.
Go to the nwood where u found a tent there is a arrow on the right clic it

Last edited:

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
MIST [v0.3.2] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I've introduced a lower cap for sneaking and attack so you aren't able to lower them to 0 anymore (Which kinda defeats the whole mechanic of the game.) and slighty reduced the hp increase per level. Exp stayed the same, but you now spend a bit of stamina when calling monsters at the lake so you can't keep doing it for so long.

The system before was so strong that it completely defeated the base mechanics of the game. Which makes no sense and I just spend too little time thinking about it when I made the code. That is why I decreased its potency a little bit.
Ahh this makes sense, I was testing it on a final save I made for grinding just to see how far the level system went, and already had the attack stamina set to 0. I'm guessing if I used a previous save I wouldn't be able to get to level 10 in attack stamina anymore. Already thought you couldn't lower the sneaking cap to 0 though, but it probably needed some adjustment as well. Great changes. Maybe having dimishing returns on xp values as you get to higher and higher levels for early enemies would also help enforce this (very RPG style, but it works).

Nov 4, 2018
I dont agree. The system before was simply too strong and killed the balance of the game. Mist isn't supposed to be a game where you enable god mode and just rush through it. The new skill system still makes you strong but preserves the feel of the survival aspect. And the game also isn't really grindy, food get's really easy as you get the field and you literally have to do the training minigame 8 times in total, in the entire game. That isn't much. And I also said directly in the game that you don't need to grind the skills, you will upgrade them simply by going out. On top of that the update is packed full with revisions and improvements.

If you want none of the game and only the scenes just grab a full save. I am making Mist as a game to be played and not just a slideshow to be read. And sorry if that offended you, I don't mean no harm. I just don't want to stay silent about a comment that completely dismisses all the effort I am putting into this game.
I don't find any issues with these new systems and I'd rather not use stealth,
I'd like an optional skill called Taunt that does the opposite of stealth,
Up to an encounter every other move,
Maybe a switch between the two.

A set amount of enemies per area per playthrough like 150 or something,
Once they are all dead that area becomes a safe zone,
Eventually an ability to purge the curse from the safe zones.

Or

A weapon that uses the power of the glowing flowers to burn away the monsters,
Slowly dropping an areas Curse level for each one killed with said weapon,
While killing with anything else makes it spread increasing agro rate to dangerous levels when it goes past 100,
As well as slightly increasing your Curse 1 or 2 points per kill.

Things I'd like to see

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Big fan of the game, looking really good, not too grindy, fairly easy, and really good art.

So far though my only gripe would be with some of the animations/pacing. During the blindfold scene with Robin the blowjob just kinda ends with her on the floor. Meanwhile other cumshots got animated fairly well. Other than that just some cut scenes being a little choppy.

Past that, the artwork and animations are good as well as the scene variety and look forward to more in the future.

Reactions: Meridian

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Eventually you'll get more stamina as you train, and then you can hit the lake to fish, that will net you more food, and then when you get the farm going you should be rolling in food. I almost bitched about the food too, but just keep at it a bit, and it will come.

I was so frustrated at first that I could barely go out without hitting one of the larger animals and having to turn back, or run away, but anyway, it really does get easier.

Ok thanks for the tip! I will try that.

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
I believe I've gotten the new Robin Scenes for 3.2, but how to I pick up the new Mia scenes?
Seems my affection may be low?
I have affection 5 with Mia, and I got a strip and handjob scene from talking to her at night in the bedroom. Might be able to do it other times of day if she isn't out gathering wood.

I'm not sure what, exactly, you have to do to make them available, but the MC should probably have gotten it through his thick skull that she wants to bang him, and that he's not taking advantage of her.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes