chochoco

Mar 31, 2020
i usually hate grindy stuff but this food grind is mix of resource management plus fun combat. and it is well balanced. Characters in the story look well fleshed out enough to make the player care for them....very promising game...is the dev in subscribe star also or only on patreon?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
You can switch the skills in the status screen and you only get exp if you don't die in the dungeon. And you are able to leave manually through the status screen. If that doesn't help I would appreciate it if you could send me a save, maybe you found a bug that I didn't encounter before.
There's the save, still nothing works and I couldn't find the solution. It gives me the experience but I never go up a level.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looked interesting survival "horro" in a misty forest in some interesting but quite artstyle with sex. but why male protag? i really hoped i can play the blond girl... sad

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Mafjozi

Sep 16, 2018
My saves dont seem to work,they load fine but they crash the game after you go through diferent locations.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Well, got to the end of the current build and all I can say.....quite a decent game.

I like the design of the girls.
Is really unique and more interesting then the other games who just use generic 3D models with just different hairstyles.
Wish more games were more visually unique.

My only qualm so far though is that it doesn't seem like in the end it'll be that big of a game.
Seems like it'll only be 4 girls?
And maybe 3 or 4 maps to explore at best?
(The overview mas seems kinda small....maybe it'll expand?)

Hope more survival elements will be added....and maybe a nice girl with a tan? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just suggesting to the dev.

Nov 10, 2017
this is not an attack on the author. I want you guys to stay alive and not accidentally burn down someone's house or yours.

1 Yellow : do a knot (yeah like the dog's dick) or a hook (there an innuendo for this?) on both wires so it doesn't get pulled easily, if you can, use lead and soldering iron to make it more stable.
worst case : on un knotted wires , they get pulled away while electricity is on, and you get arcs, then shit burns from there or it falls on something conductive effectively making anyone that touches it an undercooked human barbecue
2 red : start wrapping the tape from there to there. to give the tape more coverage on the wire, making it more stable. and when you're wrapping try to put more tension into wrapping it, tapes love it when you're rough.

Reactions: Heffaklump

FireHead

Apr 2, 2018
So far the best game I played this year. Plot is fantastic. This genre is my favourite. I only hope that this game doesn't going to end like Lust Man Standing...

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
What should I do to level up my skills?
Just farm monsters and when they tell u about the lake, go in and u can fight a few without having to level the aggro-meter.
U can switch the skill u upgrade in ur status menu and swap between the 3.

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
me too
i'm looking tor the city update, i hope it go as it is been say.
i hope there a sneak peek post of it soon? like a picture or video please.

p.s. is there Information about the next update come out please?

TotallyOver18

Oct 24, 2018
Normally don't comment on this stuff but this is genuniely a good game. Even if the lewd stuff was absent, I'd play this game just for the RPG, Survial and Visual Novel elements

Reactions: darlic

Marco58

Jun 20, 2017
I can't even get started. Girl mad and in her room, can't gather enough food, and can't even get past the bridge. Can't raise stamina by running. Any help appreciated.

The_Duke

May 22, 2018
Wasn't gonna comment on it, but since the wire thing was actually being discussed I'll ask; is it normal for people not to know how to fix this? I learnt this stuff as a child from my father and always seemed to me like it was common sense but now I'm not sure anymore.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes