Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It would be a tiny bit understandable if it was your char taking another Guy's girl....

And even then it'd be uncomfortable unless maybe you win her over with actual affection and the guy is an asshole.
I usually don't mind netori as much( the mc taking other guys' girls), but that is because, at least in the games I've played, the guys the girls are dating/ are married to, are neglecting the girls. Usually the guys don't care about the girls anymore and in a lot of the cases are aready cheating on the girls. In NTR games the mc actually likes the girl and then comes some dude and takes her away from him. And I can't see the appeal in that. I've tried to play games like that, and I just can't understand it.

Last edited:

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
You can always cheat on a renpy game.
find the "" 00console.rpy "" file in the folder
change the "" config.console = False "" to True
In game left shift + O
food = 10
and you get 10 food

influence = 10 also works, but that's not fun.
player.stamina = 100
player.health = 100

• Red Heart
Reactions: bella1 and Dyhart

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I usually don't mind netori as much( the mc taking other guys' girls), but that is because, at least in the games I've played, the guys the girls are dating/ are married to, are neglecting the girls. Usually the guys doesn't care about the girls anymore and in a lot of the cases are aready cheating on the girls. In NTR games the mc actually likes the girl and then comes some dude and takes her away from him. And I can't see the appeal in that. I've tried to play games like that, and I just can't understand it.
Keep in mind this is my personal reason - for me ntr in games, best case optional, is just some fresh air. MC harem romance with and everything's vanilla gets stale after a while so optional NTR/lose scenes/non-canon stuff keeps it fresh.

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
you guys really have to cheat ?

I farmed XP for skills, all lvl 5 with bar at 35, had about 60 food when i went to the city. To bad i didnt save for a long time and lost the progress.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I usually don't mind netori as much( the mc taking other guys' girls), but that is because, at least in the games I've played, the guys the girls are dating/ are married to, are neglecting the girls. Usually the guys doesn't care about the girls anymore and in a lot of the cases are aready cheating on the girls. In NTR games the mc actually likes the girl and then comes some dude and takes her away from him. And I can't see the appeal in that. I've tried to play games like that, and I just can't understand it.
I get it.
Though with good writing you could make it work.
Like in games with chooses, where you can make your char a nice guy or an asshole.
In multiple ending you could write an ending where a girl leaves you for a nice guy if you chose various bad options and be unlikable, in a way facing consequences for your actions.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm confused, it says there are 5 new scenes, all I have seen is 1 with mia that plays once when I sleep (might have been from the last update, not sure) and a morale cleavage event from Robin. I'm not really sure how to see the rest. Do I need to farm a specific stat or let my corruption run high?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Keep in mind this is my personal reason - for me ntr in games, best case optional, is just some fresh air. MC harem romance with and everything's vanilla gets stale after a while so optional NTR/lose scenes/non-canon stuff keeps it fresh.
It all comes down to personal preference. I can see why people would like games with different endings depending on the choices the character makes and some of those endings can be NTR related. It can make it feel like your choices have more meaning. I think in those cases it's not that bad, (I still prefer no NTR), but in a lot of games, the NTR is actually part of the story, and in those cases I can't really see the appeal of seeing the character you're playing as, going through that stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Feb 9, 2019
I'm confused, it says there are 5 new scenes, all I have seen is 1 with mia that plays once when I sleep (might have been from the last update, not sure) and a morale cleavage event from Robin. I'm not really sure how to see the rest. Do I need to farm a specific stat or let my corruption run high?
no, just keep following your objectives and the scenes will come as you do what you need to. I can already tell you there are plenty scenes after that

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
no, just keep following your objectives and the scenes will come as you do what you need to. I can already tell you there are plenty scenes after that
Finally figured it out. I hadn't used the chair for casual conversation in quite a few updates. I think I've seen everything there is to see now.

Feb 9, 2019
Finally figured it out. I hadn't used the chair for casual conversation in quite a few updates. I think I've seen everything there is to see now.
are you sure? Cause there are plenty sex scenes after the titjob scene iirc. Have you gotten as far as the gas station?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
are you sure? Cause there are plenty sex scenes after the titjob scene iirc. Have you gotten as far as the gas station?
Of the actual story I'm at the part where you go on the thing to the city. I have unlocked 5 morale scenes between the two of them. no titjob in those though. Looking through the previous content in the clock I'm not seeing that either. When is that scene supposed to happen?

I appear to have scenes 1-14 except for scene 4. Is it a scene that was added to the early story? Will I have to reset to get it?

Mar 18, 2019
Of the actual story I'm at the part where you go on the thing to the city. I have unlocked 5 morale scenes between the two of them. no titjob in those though. Looking through the previous content in the clock I'm not seeing that either. When is that scene supposed to happen?

I appear to have scenes 1-14 except for scene 4. Is it a scene that was added to the early story? Will I have to reset to get it?
The titjob is part of the "motivation" events. You should be able to trigger it by choosing the "Morale/motivate" option when talking. If it doesn't show and you're near endgame you might have to restart or download a full save from someone that's from this edition.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The titjob is part of the "motivation" events. You should be able to trigger it by choosing the "Morale/motivate" option when talking. If it doesn't show and you're near endgame you might have to restart or download a full save from someone that's from this edition.
Well it's not much content to replay. Odd that the amount of events I encountered matches the description yet I'm missing this. Meh, oh well. What else would I be doing right now anyways. Lol

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes