Jan 20, 2018
Just finished the game, this is one of those games i thought i would finish in a flash but it is suprisingly robust in terms of content and i didn't expect to get hooked to the story but here i am. Just one question though, are the sex scenes or rather all of the scenes have this low framerate/slowmo feel to it like i see it in every 3d hgame i've played and is that a limitation of the software they use for these scenes?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
*Disclaimer* If you staunchly support this game then this post will likely get your hackles up, which isn't it's intent or mine so please don't be offended. Don't give me that power. I don't want it. If you don't think it's valid, just ignore it and move on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UncleStepa

Sep 24, 2018
Can you travel to the city? When i tap exclamation mark at the place with the cable car i see closing titles and gettin to the main menu. Latest version 0.3.2

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Oh, this was lovely game. Nice story. It's great to see what's happening in that crazy world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It felt bit of a grind at times, especially when I forgot to start new game after my firewall blocked game at start and run it virtually. I was already at the scene where I met another girl, when I noticed that I'm not seeing any screenshots in the game folder and realized I'm playing it virtually, and had to start it again from the beginning. But it was quite fast to get back where I was when I didn't spend time reading all conversations again and knew what to do.

Game tags promised loli and in the first sleeping scenes she looked like one, but wide hips in the nude inspection scene broke that illusion. Anyway, good job with the females. Both were characterized well, and I can't wait to see what kind of love interest MC finds from the city.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 38.png

A new monday update. This time with the first picture of the city. Enveloped in a dark fog and overtaken by nature. A place full of riddles and mysteries. Their solutions might hold important answers for the survivors.

Everything new:
  • I designed the look for the new dungeon and made 14 new tiles to explore in 0.4
  • Along with them I added 9 new animations and there are more to come.
  • I've also added a new enemy type.
  • A new weapon and new items.
  • The first scene of the update is fully animated and rendered.
  • First parts of the dialogue are finished.
  • And I've kept making a few assets.
I am on schedule to release in either two or three weeks. Depending on how long I need to make the third girl. I want to take my time creating her, and I am not 100% sure how long that will take me. I won't try anything new with her. But I simply want to use the skills I have learned until now to make her as good as I can. To deliver the cutest girl and to see how far I've come with my character creation.
In the end I am still trying to get the release as early as possible.
That said. I wish everyone a great week stay safe!

Kinell

Aug 5, 2019
Absolutely loved it, Mia as a peach, does it end when you get the cable car running? or is there more?

sinfulsindy

Jun 14, 2019
There was a post just above saying a new update will be coming that includes the city. I made sure I saved game just before the cable car.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Absolutely loved it, Mia as a peach, does it end when you get the cable car running? or is there more?
Yes, next update will be the city... the last one was a renders improvement only ( check the changelog to see what is changed)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't know what to make of this, it's kind of weird, goofy and silly, and the animation is different, not seen anything like it before, I just killed the racoon thing and saw the boob tease, and for some reason, I want to keep playing.

Is the preview images up to date, or is there more than 2 girls.

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes