Mar 18, 2019
Yes, next update will be the city... the last one was a renders improvement only ( check the changelog to see what is changed)
Say, are we getting a clearer explanation about the survival of other women,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, besides the love interests? Or are we just getting put into the mindset of "Please don't ask these things and just enjoy the game? :Kappa:"

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Damn just got finished, what a great little game, rather enjoyable never played anything like it, look forward to the next update, but why prostitution and loli tags, seems rather dumb.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Damn just got finished, what a great little game, rather enjoyable never played anything like it, look forward to the next update, but why prostitution and loli tags, seems rather dumb.
Prostitution? Where?

3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Combat, Monster, RPG, Turn based combat, Teasing, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Masturbation, Loli, Slight Horror, Vaginal Sex, Harem, Creampie, Exploration, Virgin, Sex toys, POV, Paranormal, Male Domination, Drugs

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Prostitution? Where?

3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Combat, Monster, RPG, Turn based combat, Teasing, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Masturbation, Loli, Slight Horror, Vaginal Sex, Harem, Creampie, Exploration, Virgin, Sex toys, POV, Paranormal, Male Domination, Drugs
Trying scrolling up.
3dcg adventure animated creampie drugs groping handjob harem horror loli male domination male protagonist masturbation mobile game monster oral sex paranormal pov prostitution rpg sex toys teasing titfuck turn based combat vaginal sex virgin

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Trying scrolling up.
3dcg adventure animated creampie drugs groping handjob harem horror loli male domination male protagonist masturbation mobile game monster oral sex paranormal pov prostitution rpg sex toys teasing titfuck turn based combat vaginal sex virgin
Are we looking at different descriptions? This one I copied from page 1 of this thread. There is no scrolling there and as you can see even the order of description is different.

Genre:

Installation:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes we are, I am looking right at the top of the page not the game info on page one.

Mar 18, 2019
You better see what's in Genre, it better descripts content of the game.
He was simply asking why those tags were there. They are there. This thread is tagged with both loli and prostitution. You could say girl 1 did kinda prostitute herself to MC for a bit to get him to like her. Loli, i guess is for Girl 2 ?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
He was simply asking why those tags were there. They are there. This thread is tagged with both loli and prostitution. You could say girl 1 did kinda prostitute herself to MC for a bit to get him to like her. Loli, i guess is for Girl 2 ?
If anything the prostitution would be the girls have sex for food, but that is pretty fucking thin.
Mia is short and petite, and she says she is 19 and was a librarian, so unless the dev means "19" it ain't Loli either and isn't Loli supposed to be no sign of puberty, and Mia has tits, and hips.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Those are some amazing reasons to have inaccurate tags.
What, if you ask me, more people will be put off by the Loli tag, then be happy for it, let's face it, Loli is more likely to put people off, and then when people see there is (currently) no actual Loli that will put people who want Loli off.

Nilufer14

Jan 15, 2020
Dude, nice game. So much attention paid to details, even on the table's items. Everything looks movie-like. The script is awesome too. This is one of the few games that actually made me want to read EVERYTHING, and because of that I found a couple errors where the word LIFE was used instead of the more correct LIVE, in both cases. The first one I noticed was shortly after the hand-curse thing where Robin says "He wanted you to life. And he risk his own wellbeing for it" (also "well-being" should be separated or hyphenated).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Any of you guys patrons.
Does there seem to be regular updates to the game?
Is there regular updates on dev.
Does the dev do posts, polls, interact with this patrons.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Started this game yesterday and played it pretty far already I think, the game is fuckin great. Did not expect to much with the kinda unordinary look before.

maddino

Mar 30, 2019
Any of you guys patrons.
Does there seem to be regular updates to the game?
Is there regular updates on dev.
Does the dev do posts, polls, interact with this patrons.
Yes, yes and yes. Normally he publishes every Monday an update and he interacts with the patreons. Btw. he is also present here and interacts with everyone.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes, yes and yes. Normally he publishes every Monday an update and he interacts with the patreons. Btw. he is also present here and interacts with everyone.
I see, I have been thinking about changing one of the games I support and I got to admit, I did not think fuck all of this game when I downloaded it, but I could not stop playing it, I didn't even skip shit which is unusual.

I really hope there is an orgasm control scene for Robin, seems it would fit her perfectly.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I know the extra content is "thisisit" but have no idea where or how to enter it? anyone?
I did it but don't remember, just that I spoke to Robin I think and there was Patron option, then a bondage scene.

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes