FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
let me tell you, there's not much to say when you are strandedon adeserted island. It's not like reading Robinson Crusoe. One guy tried and the result was absymal
I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here, especially with "there's not much to say" specifically, but I'm not talking about a sand dune with a single palm tree out on the ocean. Nor does it have to be that specific scenario.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
“Dreams, after all, are insubstantial things, like mist itself.”

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
The character models are a bit simplistic but at least it's something I haven't seen before, which I really appreciate. Liking this quite a bit so far.

Dquin

Nov 6, 2018
Ahh dev, if you're reading this you gotta step on one thing and that's quality writing. I really like your project and finished the whole part till ski lift in one night but... I can only say that as a writer you gotta dig deep within yourself, place yourself in the guy's shoes, sure there could be dumb interactions here and there that show mc is a perv but people talk and mingle, engage in banter and play around. A great example of quality writing along with story (which in your case is okay) would be telltale's the walking dead especially season 1. You got something good going on for sure that's obvious, right now I see coal capable of turning into diamond. This has potential, please don't let it go to waste. I don't know if you'll rewrite the whole script that's up to you but... I have high hopes of you man.
Anyway will be waiting for the next update, all the best sir!

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Not yet a big fan of robin but there is potential in her character. I do like mia's playfulness and the gameplay is good and the story is decent
i do hope a thirth girl comes into play with a bit more bounce in her chest
Keep up the good work and good luck

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Did any of you guys go the easy option, did it give you more ammo for the airgun, or do any of you know a cheat for it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

player > ammo
Yeah I used dev console ammo = 20, but still only gives you one shot, I need to get the first crop, but even with max stamina, Robin flashing, so 200 stamina, I just get to the crop and run out of stamina.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 39 (1).png
Update 0.4 will be released at the end of the week. Nothing changing there. But now I have to say a few words to thank everyone. In my last Dev Log I spoke about taking more time to get my work done and how I wasn't sure what the best approach would be.

The feedback I got was very reassuring and I thank you all for the trust you are putting into my work. See this as a reply to all your posts, I didn't want to write the same thing to everyone, just repeating myself. Your words made it clear that I can relax and put the quality of the game first. Knowing that there is no final deadline makes it much easier to be creative and more relaxing in general. But as I already said before, I will still look for a balance of quality and speed. Now to the more interesting parts.
Everything new:

I've added a few more tiles for the dungeon.
In addition I made 25 new Animations and there is still one missing that I will have to do later this week.
The second scene and a third one for Mia's morale raising are animated and rendered.
The dialogue is completely finished.
The new dungeon fully coded.
I am halfway done with the new girl.
The second grammar/spelling pass on the script is also done.
A few new soundeffects were added.
I am almost finished. But there is a bit of work left to do. I need to animate 1 aditional scene (4 in total). I need to finish the new girl. I need to make one larger animation and then I will check for bugs, spelling mistakes etc.

Soe the wait is almost over. I hope you all have a great week and stay safe!

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Love the character models you used. They're a great mix between cartoony and realism.

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes