Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

MIST v0.4 will be released later today.
Save compatibility:

Should work completely fine.
New Content:
1. Added the beginning of the city. The newest area in the game. For now consisting of 14 tiles.
2. New story developments to advance the plot and get you closer to the girls.
3. 4 new scenes. 1 with Robin and 3 with Mia.
4. 37 new animations to really show you what the characters are doing and what is going on.
5. As well as the first look at girl nr. 3 that will join the cast. And don't worry, she will get an optional patch for future updates, for those who want that. (You will know what I mean.)
6. New items and a new weapon.
7. New soundeffects.
Content changes:
1. A slight overhaul to the main menu that isn't completely finished yet.
2. A few changes to the code to better the performance. This is a work in progress as I learn more about optimizing Ren'Py. Something that you probably won't even notice.
Fixes:
There is always something to be done, but it was nothing big so I can't remember.
Notes:
There isn't much else to say. Have fun with 0.4 and let me know what you thought about it. In the meantime I will start developing the next update.
Have fun!

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

MIST v0.4 will be released later today.
Save compatibility:

Should work completely fine.
New Content:
1. Added the beginning of the city. The newest area in the game. For now consisting of 14 tiles.
2. New story developments to advance the plot and get you closer to the girls.
3. 4 new scenes. 1 with Robin and 3 with Mia.
4. 37 new animations to really show you what the characters are doing and what is going on.
5. As well as the first look at girl nr. 3 that will join the cast. And don't worry, she will get an optional patch for future updates, for those who want that. (You will know what I mean.)
6. New items and a new weapon.
7. New soundeffects.
Content changes:
1. A slight overhaul to the main menu that isn't completely finished yet.
2. A few changes to the code to better the performance. This is a work in progress as I learn more about optimizing Ren'Py. Something that you probably won't even notice.
Fixes:
There is always something to be done, but it was nothing big so I can't remember.
Notes:
There isn't much else to say. Have fun with 0.4 and let me know what you thought about it. In the meantime I will start developing the next update.
Have fun!
How big is a tile.
What does 5 mean, femboy/trap/futa?.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Do I need to start a new save or can I just unarchive the new version and move my saves over?

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes