Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
After getting the keybox in the hospital, instead of just leaving the dungeon I went backwards and as I left the hospital I got this crash. Haven't tested to see if it is reproducible yet as it was just a hard crash, not a possible rollback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also not really an issue but just a possible oversight with being able to armchair with Robin even while she's laying unconscious on the couch.

edit: One more thing, just a possible quality of life thing. I do really like the video segments but as they are unskippable, now that I'm trying to rush back to where I crashed (I hadn't actually saved since I started the new content) I have to wait for all the videos to play out.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
After getting the keybox in the hospital, instead of just leaving the dungeon I went backwards and as I left the hospital I got this crash. Haven't tested to see if it is reproducible yet as it was just a hard crash, not a possible rollback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also not really an issue but just a possible oversight with being able to armchair with Robin even while she's laying unconscious on the couch.
395games_Rathieu I'm getting the exact same issue. Trying to leave the hospital results in the above error.

(And if anyone knows a fix via a file edit, by all means please do post it.)

EDIT: I should note, you can sort of get around the above issue by going to the room where you got the keys, backing out twice, go to the room again, back out, etc, until you run out of stamina and are automatically sent back to the lodge.

And that ending....... wtf indeed, lol.

Last edited:

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
395games_Rathieu I'm getting the exact same issue. Trying to leave the hospital results in the above error.

(And if anyone knows a fix via a file edit, by all means please do post it.)
That one is another bug that is easily fixed. It is actually just a typo in the code. Looks like I wasn't as focused during bug testing as I should have been. But this one should at least not really be a problem. There is never the need to go back from the hospital. But the fix will also come soon.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
That one is another bug that is easily fixed. It is actually just a typo in the code. Looks like I wasn't as focused during bug testing as I should have been. But this one should at least not really be a problem. There is never the need to go back from the hospital. But the fix will also come soon.
There may not be a "need", but if your stamina is high enough you don't run out right when you grab the key container. What I do is just backtrack until I do run out. Either way, you can bypass it by staying in the hospital and backtracking only twice, forward twice, etc.

But in what file is that error? I can fix my own copy for now.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
You don't have to let your stamina run out. If you open the menu in the top left and go to the Status tab, there is a "Leave Dungeon" option in the bottom right.
Damn..... I missed that feature. Learn something new every day. Thanks.

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
Damn..... I missed that feature. Learn something new every day. Thanks.
Yeah, I remember stumbling on that at some point, I don't think it was mentioned in any of the changelogs. It's definitely a nice feature to have.

Anyway, 395, I'm honestly enjoying this quite a bit. The art style looks kind of odd but without that attempt at 'realism' a lot of games get go for it's way easier to get into it. Looking forward to future updates and porking Lily.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Very good update. Exploring new location was interesting and cliffhanger at the end was intriguing but not frustrating. All that with 4 great new sex scenes.:giggle:

I hope Robin gets well soon, I already miss our best sub girl. Mia did a splendid job taking over her duties though so we cant complain :D. Although it was kinda weird that she didnt comment on being creampied in raise morale scene after explicitly asking mc not to get her pregnant in other scene. As always with this game it feels like sex animations could be a bit faster for a better effect but I guess slow thrusts are developers style.

Even though I mentioned mcs sister in my predictions here I actually didnt expect her to be the new girl. Not to mention her controlling shadows ability and those shiney eyes when she does that.:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Gam3Fr3ak20

Oct 30, 2017
I found a bug, if you haven't gotten Mia's morale boost and Robin is out of commission, you can still talk to Robin with the spend evening option.
P.S. Love this game, and especially love Mia, keep up the good work.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
What do you guys think of the MC?

For some reason I cannot connect with him at all. I feel he has absolutely no charm, and that most his attitudes are completely childish, especially interacting with the girls. He varies from a courageous adventurer to a 13-year-old flirting like a pendulum. Not to mention that of all dubious-con games I've played, this protagonist managed to be the creepiest of all and that's not even the main theme.

Note that this is not a critic to the game, I'm loving it so far, I just find it odd I cannot sympathize with the protagonist.

Reactions: matthewB

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Very good update. Exploring new location was interesting and cliffhanger at the end was intriguing but not frustrating. All that with 4 great new sex scenes.:giggle:

I hope Robin gets well soon, I already miss our best sub girl. Mia did a splendid job taking over her duties though so we cant complain :D. Although it was kinda weird that she didnt comment on being creampied in raise morale scene after explicitly asking mc not to get her pregnant in other scene. As always with this game it feels like sex animations could be a bit faster for a better effect but I guess slow thrusts are developers style.

Even though I mentioned mcs sister in my predictions here I actually didnt expect her to be the new girl. Not to mention her controlling shadows ability and those shiney eyes when she does that.:eek:
My mc want to shoot at 3 things from the climax

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes