Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
395games_Rathieu I can't get the 2nd and 3rd morale scene, instead I get immediately the 4th

also for some reason I have the red heart on robin icon, even after her scene

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
395games_Rathieu I can't get the 2nd and 3rd morale scene, instead I get immediately the 4th

also for some reason I have the red heart on robin icon, even after her scene
Different scenes are tied to different events. Sometimes you have to see a scene to unlock the next one and spending time with her is most important. And maybe the heart on Robin is for another scene that you haven't seen yet, because you might have unlocked two at once. But I don't know exactly.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
I think I'm stuck. Questlog says i need to find ***stone or "train like usual".
I've searched whole accessible forest for me, as well as everything in the house. There is smt like "racing place" in Garden, but I can't use it - says "I should spend night with Mia/Robin". Btw i have no idea who is Mia.

loko113

Aug 31, 2020
Hi! I have the girl locked in the room and she doesn't want to go out! I have fixed the bridge but the stamina won't let me go further and I can't find the stone to sharpen it. I'm going crazy ... help!

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Hi! I have the girl locked in the room and she doesn't want to go out! I have fixed the bridge but the stamina won't let me go further and I can't find the stone to sharpen it. I'm going crazy ... help!
1. Make sure that you have the rifle equipped.
2. Change your tactics in battle, use light attacks as long as you are not dead. Health is also a ressource.
3. Make sure that you have trained enough and if you can't, make sure you have the hotfixed version.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Okay thanks
Also other thing: in forest you can scrollback then scrollforward to move around without using stamina nor attracting enemies. It was the only way for me to defeat boar btw, how you are expected to beat him normally?

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Okay thanks
Also other thing: in forest you can scrollback then scrollforward to move around without using stamina nor attracting enemies. It was the only way for me to defeat boar btw, how you are expected to beat him normally?
Yes, that bug has been known for a while now, but the only way I know how to fix it is to disable rollback. And I don't want to disable it. It happens because rollback interacts weirdly with Python functions.

And you can beat the boar by going straight to it and attacking him with 2 heavy attacks and then light attacks. If you don't have the stamina for that, you just need to train a little bit. (If you can't train, I am saying it again for anyone else who is reading, you need the latest version.)

Oct 21, 2017
I can' train How will I train game says "I should spend the night with mia or robin " but I already spend time with robin? and ı can't find the second whetstone wheres it?
1598877438060.png

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
a the fix, yes downloaded it. Works fine now. Thanks! Btw: This game need a girl with huge tits ;D (tits man here...duh)

rendbend1

Feb 6, 2018
How do I get Robin to cheer for me? Whenever I try to train stamina it says that I should wait for my first training until Robin has time. (Version 0.4a)

May 15, 2017
Can someone help me? I am stuck and have no idea on how to progress. I do have 0.4a.
Edit: Nevermind, I was still using an old save. Did not pay attention to the changelog.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes